You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

Hope you're kidding, mate.

She was abused and humiliated, then effectively sacked for doing her job. Sacked by a very small man, an arrogant bully.

She's said nothing, but because she is photogenic, it is the newspapers that have kept it in the public eye.

I am loving the public apology demand.

Will the diminutive Portuguese acquiesce? I really hope so.

It's shaping up to be hugely embarrassing for him either way, she appears to be playing it beautifully.

Grovelling public apology, which it would obviously burn someone as tiny as him to make, or the double whammy of having to appear himself when called as a witness, while his texts and emails are pored over in court, as this drags on as probably front page news when he's trying to convince United to give him the job.

* Inserts Klopp's "What a pity" gif *

• Upvote 1

She's milked it for all its worth . A compo- cow

You raise a daughter, you help her become a Medicine Doctor, then see her getting abused and called daughter of a whore while doing her job by an uneducated, overhyped SEXIST reptilian shapeshifter.

• Upvote 4

You raise a daughter, you help her become a Medicine Doctor, then see her getting abused and called daughter of a whore while doing her job by an uneducated, overhyped SEXIST reptilian shapeshifter.

Yes. We should not forget about the real victims in all this: men.

• Upvote 1

Yes. We should not forget about the real victims in all this: men.

Read my post again. Her mother was insulted. So she has every right to complain too.

If it was a fella he did it to then this wouldn't even be in the paper. 

Oh wait.... he did it to a fella as well. Anyone know his name? 

That in itself is sexist.

The fella has no balls. he put his head down and continued working for the SEXIST reptilian, who insulted him in public while he was assisting a doctor doing her job. He didn't sue or react. He is victim of his own cowardice.
  • Upvote 1

Read my post again. Her mother was insulted. So she has every right to complain too.

Got it. 

As a token of apology I will tell you a secret: if you want to find the Treasure of Mêlée Island™ you will need a shovel and a map which you can buy from a dodgy looking fellow in town for 100 pieces of eight.

• Upvote 1

Still, as long as she knows her way around eye patches, hook hands and peg legs, it's all good, no?

Hope you're kidding, mate.

She was abused and humiliated, then effectively sacked for doing her job.  Sacked by a very small man, an arrogant bully.

She's said nothing, but because she is photogenic, it is the newspapers that have kept it in the public eye.

I am loving the public apology demand.

Will the diminutive Portuguese acquiesce?  I really hope so.

Don't get me wrong Mourinho is an an arrogant cunt and was bang out of order but I can't get that excited about this tbh. Its Chelsea after all and I find it a bit of a coincidence that she was club doctor,attractive and Portugese. Cunt club for cunts

• Downvote 1

The part of this the journos don't want to touch is that Mourinho was certain that Hazard was faking the injury to gain 2-3 ' for Chelsea when they were down a man, the way Drogba always did it even when they up a man. Only it seems Hazard wasn't shamming and hated Mourinho after that for acting as if he wasn't injured.

There was a window in there to explore these faked injuries, or getting 'treated' on the pitch, go off and come back immediately. That's another aspect of cheating that's become a new normal.

The worst part of this for Mourinho is it keeps the bad publicity around him in the headlines while he looks for another job. He's trying to massage his reputation, telling Man Utd, "I'll be no trouble at all, honest. And the team will play good football, honest. And I'll even bring some of the kids through, honest."

Meanwhile, Bobby Charlton sees all the fuss with the Doctor still rumbling on and tells the Man Utd board, "See, he's a bad 'un. What did I tell yer?"

Another year of Van Gaal then Giggs. Mourinho to be managing in Shanghai sooner than you might think.

• Upvote 2

Don't get me wrong Mourinho is an an arrogant cunt and was bang out of order but I can't get that excited about this tbh. Its Chelsea after all and I find it a bit of a coincidence that she was club doctor,attractive and Portugese. Cunt club for cunts

Bloody Iberians all look the same!

The worst part of this for Mourinho is it keeps the bad publicity around him in the headlines while he looks for another job. He's trying to massage his reputation, telling Man Utd, "I'll be no trouble at all, honest. And the team will play good football, honest. And I'll even bring some of the kids through, honest."

Meanwhile, Bobby Charlton sees all the fuss with the Doctor still rumbling on and tells the Man Utd board, "See, he's a bad 'un. What did I tell yer?"

Another year of Van Gaal then Giggs. Mourinho to be managing in Shanghai sooner than you might think.

Good point,

I am not so sure Utd are going to take him.  They seem resigned to letting VG limp on until the end of the season and it occurred to me the other day that there may well be some further debate going on about the wisdom of another short term appointment. 

I am not even sure that Mourinho could work the same trick there , The dynamics and culture are not the same at Utd as they are at Chelsea. For one thing there is still the spectre of Slur stinking the place out and he hates the little prick's guts