You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Egyptian FA except him to be negative.

If he is, then he plays against Leicester.

I'd trust the Egyptian FA goons asbout as far as I could throw them. Hopefully the club will be conducting it's own tests of all the players returning from internationals prior t them training together.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

I'd trust the Egyptian FA goons asbout as far as I could throw them. Hopefully the club will be conducting it's own tests of all the players returning from internationals prior t them training together.

Isn’t it protocol that they have to?

I read today the Premiership also have access to the rapid response tests. 

54 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is Salah going to be ok for Sunday then? I've lost track of whose in and out. 

It's a confusing picture. The Egyptian FA say he can return to Liverpool on Thursday if he returns a negative test today.

Once back in the UK, all international players have to have another test. If they are negative, they can play in this weekend's PL games.

Problem for Mo is he returned a 'positive' test in Egypt and Im not clear what implications that has in the face of 2 negatives if he does return them.

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It's a confusing picture. The Egyptian FA say he can return to Liverpool on Thursday if he returns a negative test today.

Once back in the UK, all international players have to have another test. If they are negative, they can play in this weekend's PL games.

Problem for Mo is he returned a 'positive' test in Egypt and Im not clear what implications that has in the face of 2 negatives if he does return them.

Nightmare. 

He’s an absolute knobhead for going to his brothers wedding.  I imagine he’s paid for the whole thing as well.  It would have been a weeks wages to say to his brother you know what mate let’s delay it a year.  I can just imagine the reaction of certain posters on here if Mane or a number of other players had done the same thing yet funny enough they’re completely silent on it.

He’s been brilliant this season but Mane and Jota should be enough on Sunday offensively.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

He’s an absolute knobhead for going to his brothers wedding.  I imagine he’s paid for the whole thing as well.  It would have been a weeks wages to say to his brother you know what mate let’s delay it a year.  I can just imagine the reaction of certain posters on here if Mane or a number of other players had done the same thing yet funny enough they’re completely silent on it.

He’s been brilliant this season but Mane and Jota should be enough on Sunday offensively.

Have they done the same thing? 

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Why would certain posters care if it was Mane?

Also to be fair to Salah it’s his brothers wedding I wouldn’t miss my brothers wedding. There could be a myriad of reasons they couldn’t delay it or there could be none it’s nothing to do with us.

As far as I’m aware that was held in accordance to the rules in his country so fair enough. If he hasn’t then sure that’s not very smart. 

Yes it’s shit he’s not able to play but why do people expect players to act like robots, because they get paid alot? We don’t expect that of other professions.   

11 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Aah right I get what you are saying now. So you're saying that if Mane or others had done the same then people would be hammering them more than Salah. I mis-read you're sentence. 

Still..... Not sure why you would say it.