You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

33 minutes ago, suzy said:

Is he? Did he say something at his presser?

He’s said he’s not going to comment on any disciplinary actions or conversations he’s had with Salah publicly.  That’s for him and Mo but then he spoke about how he personally decided against going to a friends birthday party earlier in the year after his mate had already moved it for Covid to accommodate him.  Why he mentioned that you can make your own guesses.

How Code knows that he didn’t get it from the wedding is anyone’s guess as I imagine nobody knows for certain.  Putting yourself in that situation is a fucking joke though.

• Upvote 1

In the presser Klopp said a brother's wedding is important but then he told an anecdote about how he missed one of his friends' birthday party this summer because of the pandemic. It's pretty obvious what Klopp was doing there. Never gonna chew you out in public Mo, but you're an asshole and you should have known not to go. 

Thanks for the replies, I haven’t seen the presser yet as I’m ‘working’ but it does sound like typical Klopp not calling out his player. It does sounds like he’s had words though. I love Mo but those pictures did surprise me of the wedding and if they were of, say, Pogba I’d be calling him all sorts.Disappointed.

I’m not sure what I thought of Klopp’s answer to this.

Firstly, I’ll admit I was on a work call at the time & was only half-ish listening.

My first thought was Klopp looked like shite.

He then said about the rearranged birthday party in Germany he didn’t attended but a brothers wedding is something else and all our players are responsible. 

I dunno what to make of it. IMO, I’d say a brothers wedding is a lifetime event, whereas birthdays happen every year.

His words implied thing, his look & demeanour implied something else.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/01/2014 at 16:09, Jonjo Baldy said:

Looks like a similar sort of player to Osama Assaidi, so he will be loaned out next season without playing a game for us.

On 05/01/2014 at 16:23, Adebisi said:

The Egyptian Messi.

Just one of these were correct, thank God it was the last one.

What an absolute amazing player he is, his goal record for us is simply unreal.

119 PL games - 83 goals and 30 assists.

D3525303-F73D-4BC5-BB9F-286284C1D54A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Mohamed Salah levels John Barnes' 108 LFC goals to become the club's 15th all time joint top goalscorer.

Barnes managed his 108 goals after 407 games, whereas Mo has matched that record in just 172 games, 235 outings less.

That stat tells us fuck all. Where's the stat for (goals-pace goals)/games played ?

It feels like he’s gone up another level if that was even possible.  He now seems to have added these world class cross field passes to his repertoire.  Him and Mane look so moody but when they retire they will look back at this time of their careers as the best times of their football lives.