You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Foodie thread

Champ

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Tasted the business. The waffles were a game changer.

Next time though I'll make sure the buns are fresh; less crumbly and more support.

That would be my only slight criticism - they looked a bit cheap.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Stuffed peppers, including savoury rice, pork, and onion and covered in cheese.

Salad covered in cheese. 

Rogue burger, there because it needed eating, covered by a cheese slice.

IMG_5449.jpeg

Marks for the peers and the salad - 

Rogue burger, there because it needed eating, covered by a cheese slice.

That is most certainly not cheese and whatever it is covering should have been binned months ago.

Well that was superb

Calabrian sausages,Asparagus with lemon butter. Grilled tomatoes with balsamic and a side side of pea shoots,micro greens,watercress, onion and some French goats cheese with a fig vinegar dressing. 

Superb if I do say so myself

20230627_154146.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Well that was superb

Calabrian sausages,Asparagus with lemon butter. Grilled tomatoes with balsamic and a side side of pea shoots,micro greens,watercress, onion and some French goats cheese with a fig vinegar dressing. 

Superb if I do say so myself

20230627_154146.jpg

Looks amazing mate, what are them sausages like? Are they tough like Chorizo? 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Looks amazing mate, what are them sausages like? Are they tough like Chorizo? 

They are very meaty and dense. Stuffed with pork and a chilli paste. They're not as dry as chorizo but tougher than normal sausages 

• Upvote 1

Its was always going to happen. When it comes to culinary excellence and creativity the Americans were always going to blow the rest of the world out of the water sooner or later. Same as everything else. The one plus is this new breed American chef puts them arrogant old French cooks on their arse.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Its was always going to happen. When it comes to culinary excellence and creativity the Americans were always going to blow the rest of the world out of the water sooner or later. Same as everything else. The one plus is this new breed American chef puts them arrogant old French cooks on their arse.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te…cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare…Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis…Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine…quem inferi tremunt…Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.