You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Piers Morgan v Alex Jones

Newport

They've taken the overall violent crime rates from a 2009 Daily Fail article and seem to have forgotten to point out the quote below

The figures, compiled by the Tories, are considered the most accurate and up-to-date available.

But criminologists say crime figures can be affected by many factors, including different criminal justice systems and differences in how crime is reported and measured.

In Britain, an affray is considered a violent crime, while in other countries it will only be logged if a person is physically injured

But then I presume that Fox 19 is part of the Fox News network so accuracy is not likely to be high on their agenda

But then I presume that Fox 19 is part of the Fox News network so accuracy is not likely to be high on their agenda

That's interesting about the violent crime thing, thanks. As for Ben Swann being on Fox, yeah that's kind of weird, have always wondered why Fox even let him do what he does because they're clearly one of the worst with their other news for propaganda. Ben Swann seems to be one of the few that tries to report actual news though over there I think. They actually pulled all his reality check videos off youtube too and people still aren't sure why, but he's also started reporting independently on his own channel.

Also, this :

LhqUk28OwHs

Googled Ben Swann and the first page of results contained him being interviewed on Alex Jones' show stating that the second amendment is a case of Liberty vs Oppression - Jones lauds him as the best thing that has ever happened to TV. He may not be very independent on this issue.

Also, he seems to win local awards for investigative journalism when his research on this topic appears to consist of just 2 unverified newspaper articles from which he picks out just a couple of facts to support one side. I would suggest that standards for investigative journalism are not very high in the Lone Star states.

Googled Ben Swann and the first page of results contained him being interviewed on Alex Jones' show stating that the second amendment is a case of Liberty vs Oppression - Jones lauds him as the best thing that has ever happened to TV. He may not be very independent on this issue.

Yeah maybe. I think he likes Jones as do several others in the way that he often pisses sections of the establishment off and reports what mainstream media won't.

Also, he seems to win local awards for investigative journalism when his research on this topic appears to consist of just 2 unverified newspaper articles from which he picks out just a couple of facts to support one side. I would suggest that standards for investigative journalism are not very high in the Lone Star states.

Well he did have less than 24 hours from the Morgan show before he reported what he did. Compared to what the mainstream media are usually like in the US he does cover things that others won't usually touch and often helpes raise awareness.

You won't find mainstream media dealing with these types of issues too often for instance :

[YOUTUBE]R7G4p0a_DNs[/YOUTUBE]

Alex Jones should watch John Pilger's films, he might learn a thing or two about how to present his raw ideas so they retain a semblance of credibility. He's obviously not dimwitted, but seems so emotionally unintelligent he comes across as essentially just a child.

The last time I saw someone make the behaviour of a cunt as monstrously huge as Morgan seem sympathetic in comparison was when that Sky News mingebag lost his shit at Alastair Campbell during the last election. A Herculean task; for someone who refers to David Icke as "The turd in the punchbowl of Conspiracy Theorists", Jones has just pissed rusty water out of his arse all over the canapes.

This is worth a watch, some good baiting from a genuinely perceptive mind:

[YOUTUBE]tk4-xeAvWqs[/YOUTUBE]

One of the comments left "Alex Jones is the conspiracy theorist's Bill O'Reilly" hits the nail on the head. Fighting the good fight with the personal editorial style of Fox News. Happy to raise his voice and bully people until they just nod along waiting for him to shut up, that's not proving your compassionate opinions right it's just boorishly wearing people down who'd rather go and do something else with their limited time than be spoken at by you.

This is worth a watch, some good baiting from a genuinely perceptive mind:

[YOUTUBE]tk4-xeAvWqs[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, have only got 7 mins in and already had a few laughs at it, will make sure to watch the rest later. Makes me laugh when you get people like who he's interviewing there because you're half waiting for Alex to take something the wrong way and start shouting, etc. He really needs to chill out a bit.

Yeah maybe. I think he likes Jones as do several others in the way that he often pisses sections of the establishment off and reports what mainstream media won't.

Well he did have less than 24 hours from the Morgan show before he reported what he did. Compared to what the mainstream media are usually like in the US he does cover things that others won't usually touch and often helpes raise awareness.

You won't find mainstream media dealing with these types of issues too often for instance :

[YOUTUBE]R7G4p0a_DNs[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing new about that. Americans want to overthrow the current Syrian government because they want to weaken Russia by supplying weapons to the eventual new Syrian government and thus ending Syrias close relationship with Russia.

Just because there are some Al-Qaeda members among the rebels they would never stop expanding the export market to keep the American weapon exports growing and increasing their control over an area of the world they have a lot of interests in. That's the way America has done their business abroad ever since the Second World War.

Nothing new about that. Americans want to overthrow the current Syrian government because they want to weaken Russia by supplying weapons to the eventual new Syrian government and thus ending Syrias close relationship with Russia.

Just because there are some Al-Qaeda members among the rebels they would never stop expanding the export market to keep the American weapon exports growing and increasing their control over an area of the world they have a lot of interests in. That's the way America has done their business abroad ever since the Second World War.

I meant more of the way the CIA helped create Al-Qaeda in the first place, and then speaking about how much the whole thing is a farce. I was just trying to say that basically Swann will usually report things that other media don't, or report them from an angle that a lot of other media doesn't, and he seems to consistently do that.

Another good alternative news show is Breaking The Set with Abby Martin, again she'll report things consistently that other media avoid. It's good to see some alternatives around that are also using the internet to their advantage anyway, and helping to lessen the hold mainstream media has had over so many for so long.

Thanks, have only got 7 mins in and already had a few laughs at it, will make sure to watch the rest later. Makes me laugh when you get people like who he's interviewing there because you're half waiting for Alex to take something the wrong way and start shouting, etc. He really needs to chill out a bit.

Stanhope seems to have some affection for him, presumably he sees his heart's in the right place and finds the regular absurdity of his approach amusing.

Stanhope seems to have some affection for him, presumably he sees his heart's in the right place and finds the regular absurdity of his approach amusing.

Yeah, not sure if you know of Joe Rogan, but he's another well known comedian that sees him in a similar way I think.

Jones was actually in the pro-control camp until he found out that Morgan was on the same side.

The thing that winds him up as much as anything else is the theory that the Americans won their independence from us, but now our "elite" are just taking control again (along with other Europeans.) via banking cartels, corporations, the UN, etc. Then that will lead to a one world government, the "globalist agenda." So the fact that Morgan is English probably winds him up twice as much as it normally would've done.

One more about gun control in the US. What he says at the end seems like a good way to help solve the problems over there.

FWNOiw_XIV8

I notice that he made no attempt to consider if "violent crime" statistics in the US and the UK were measuring the same thing.

I would have more respect for him if he said what he wanted to say. Have the courage of your convictions no matter how vile they are

black-boy-gun.jpg

400-04226419w.jpg