You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

And what are your holier-than-thou thoughts on Simon's written threats to pay someone to find out my identity, find me, torture me and kill me?

The harmless ramblings of TLW's pet spastic?

And for the record, as well as it being a joke, I do hope he's sterile.

After you had wished he was sterile he went on a bit of a rant. In my opinion not exactly a surprising response to such a wish. Anyway, I appear to be in a minority of one on thinking what you said was wrong, so I’ll just move on.

Torture and kill? That's a bit harsh mate. How about "Make him a cuppa, but put the wrong amount of sugar in it and make it in a cup with a chipped rim so it catches his lip slightly, causing minor irritation"?

Now that's what I call payback.

You bastard!

Torture and kill? That's a bit harsh mate. How about "Make him a cuppa, but put the wrong amount of sugar in it and make it in a cup with a chipped rim so it catches his lip slightly, causing minor irritation"?

Now that's what I call payback.

For fuck's sake UM - this is bang out of order. Can a mod delete this please?

Amazing scenes.

This thread is a thing of beauty.

People getting all het up, angsty and responding to SL is exactly what he wants. Thing is you either laugh at it or ignore it. Simples.

If he can't press your button in the right way, he will find someone else.

Take the view of letting it ride and not taking it seriously is the only way to go. Having a go at a tenious dig and then threatening to hunt him down Neeson style is as wrong as being told that person hoped you were sterile.

Great entertainment though.

And Meat's outrageous post knocked me fucking sick.

Amazing scenes.

This thread is a thing of beauty.

People getting all het up, angsty and responding to SL is exactly what he want's.

Take the view of letting it ride and not taking it seriously is the only way to go. Having a go at a tenious dig and then threatening to hunt him down Neeson style is as wrong as being told that person hoped you were sterile.

Great entertainment though.

And Meat's outrageous post knocked me fucking sick.

There's always one person who goes too far

Glad I never mentioned the toast trick now.

Make someone a couple of pieces of toast. You want butter on that? Yes? Give them margarine instead. There they are, expecting a nice bit of buttery toast and all they get is a gobful of emulsified yellow vegetable fat instead.

That'll learn 'em. Waterboarding has got fuck all on that.

• Upvote 2

Make someone a couple of pieces of toast. You want butter on that? Yes? Give them margarine instead. There they are' date=' expecting a nice bit of buttery toast and all they get is a gobful of emulsified yellow vegetable fat instead.

That'll learn 'em. Waterboarding has got fuck all on that.[/quote']

Beyond the pail. Way fucking beyond. Bet you only make the bread warm and then stick the marg on making it look like soneone's pissed on your warm bread.

Pandas are shit, really. Shit bamboo munching sorry excuses for a proper bear.

Fuck 'em. There. I've said it. Fuck em right in their infertile panda holes.

Pandas do not do enough for themselves in my opinion .

They just sit off all day doing fuck all at the states expense .

They literally could not give a fuck .

After you had wished he was sterile he went on a bit of a rant. In my opinion not exactly a surprising response to such a wish. Anyway, I appear to be in a minority of one on thinking what you said was wrong, so I’ll just move on.

I agree that SL is a bit of a prick too but having seen my own kids go through a 'look at me' phase its no big deal to be honest.

Its hard to get wound up by an idiot repeating the same childish behaviour on an internet forum but it does get a bit boring after a while.

It would be nice if the responses were witty and clever,which they are ocassionally but c'est la vie.

Yeah a bit of banter is one thing Mr Meat but you should fuck off and live in China if you can't behave in a civilised manner.

Oi!

Even we have standards. Kill a man and his family for speaking his mind? Yes. Exploit child labour to increase profits? Hell yes. Fuck with a man's brew? Nah, that's some Hitleresque shit.

Make someone a couple of pieces of toast. You want butter on that? Yes? Give them margarine instead. There they are, expecting a nice bit of buttery toast and all they get is a gobful of emulsified yellow vegetable fat instead.

That'll learn 'em. Waterboarding has got fuck all on that.

My god.

vomit-o.gif

Oi!

Even we have standards. Kill a man and his family for speaking his mind? Yes. Exploit child labour to increase profits? Hell yes. Fuck with a man's brew? Nah' date=' that's some Hitleresque shit.[/quote']

I dare say that fucking with a Chinaman's brew is worse than an Englishman's brew, really. Where the hell do you think the world learned about tea?