You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

While I had no beef with Brendan, to say he 'worked' for News International is an understatement. He's now head of corporate strategy and was head of communications strategy, which means he'd have been involved in the way News International papers, including The S*n, would have responded to Hillsborough in recent years, and probably still will be in the future. That's why a lot of people were unhappy. They felt as though a key player for an organisation and paper which denegrated us had been on here, not just as a poster, but often being grossly offensive to posters he disliked.

Spot on mate

Pony - isn't the advertising personalised? I get Hungarian shit due to location. Maybe you should do a few less searches for "bears"

Also, don't presume you would do Brendan based on his out-of-date, soft-focused and flattering photos. You can definitely do better

News Int promotes Brendan Judge to cover Karin Seymour's maternity - Media news - Media Week

Very funny or very frightening. This man is a proper grown-up in a job, and whatever you might think about it, that carries a lot of responsibility and until recently was spending considerable amounts of time trolling people on the internet in company time.

Nah, not funny; maybe quite sad

He works in sales and marketing for fuck's sake - he has no editorial input.

Having said that, he is a wanker. A funny one, but a wanker and an arsehole because he was only too aware about the views of his paper and it's relationship with the club and the city. He deserves any shit directed at him.

Are we totally sure that this guy...

brendan_judge_apr13_2.jpg

Was responsible for things like sending me a PM that said "Hi Funnneeeee, I can't help but notice that you're a massive bellend".

Would that person in the picture take time out of his day to do that?

Anyway, I miss SL. It would have been more fun to keep him around after finding out about his job, because the people he picked on would always have an instant reposte to deal with him.

I don't feel picked upon though. I'm thinking more about your casual 150 post broken English posters from Pakistan and Eritrea.

Was responsible for things like sending me a PM that said "Hi Funnneeeee, I can't help but notice that you're a massive bellend".

Would that person in the picture take time out of his day to do that?

Yes. Everybody should.

Hahaha.

Just looked and Brendan's back on Twitter, using his 'cool' photo. I'll happily tweet him with the above photo alongside the best caption the GF comes up with.

For someone "who will never tire of the chase", Simon's doing a piss poor job of tracking down SL.

Fucks sake Si, the guy is hardly in hiding. It's almost as if he is taunting you...

Got a touch of the Nasty Nick Cotton's about him.