You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

Guest The Big Green Bastard

There is no way that Brenda had his own kids and acted like a cuntish child whilst on the forum.

I reckon he borrowed those kids for a photo opportunity to show the rag he is a family man.

Why the fuck anyone would want his babies is beyond any reasonable comprehension and if the govt decided to bring in licensing for childbirth he'd be a good reason to deny that privilege.

• 1 year later...

I hope you die of ear aids you cunt. Get the fuck away from any of my posts your vile your scum and your a 100 carrot Cunt go die in a ditch you fucking cunt.

Still the best insult seen on here in years

• Upvote 1

Smug smarmy twats?

That and the fact he was on here a LFC forum given his professional role insulting LFC fans all day long. The type of cunt who wouldn't dare speak to people even a fraction of the way he did on here if he met them in person.

Banter is banter, arguing with people is one thing and I'm not innocent of that on here either, but that cunt is a horrible piece of work.

• Upvote 1

That and the fact he was on here a LFC forum given his professional role insulting LFC fans all day long. The type of cunt who wouldn't dare speak to people even a fraction of the way he did on here if he met them in person.

Banter is banter, arguing with people is one thing and I'm not innocent of that on here either, but that cunt is a horrible piece of work.

Aye, he was before my time on here but having read some of his historical stuff reckon you're bang on he wouldn't carry himself like that away from the Internet.

course he wouldn't

he was a bully. i'll admit to finding a lot of his stuff funny when i joined and was surprised when he was outed as a cunt initially but then realised (as col said) we ignored his nasty side. 

fucking scumbag. recognisable as well, be boss if someone bumped into him and layeth the smack down on him 

Was nowt really turned out to be some weight gain stuff i was taking in France was making me unable to get an erection. Had a doctor play with my balls for about 5 mins gave a piss sample. He wanted me to give him a sperm sample but i was unable to get it up. He said it was possible it was the weight gain so i stopped to days later i woke up with a boner and all was good. I went the docs had a wank gave the Sample 2 weeks passsed i was ok thank fuck. Was terrifying for me.

This is just fucking brilliant. Tears in the eyes stuff.