You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

Are we totally sure that this guy...

brendan_judge_apr13_2.jpg

Was responsible for things like sending me a PM that said "Hi Funnneeeee, I can't help but notice that you're a massive bellend".

Would that person in the picture take time out of his day to do that?

Anyway, I miss SL. It would have been more fun to keep him around after finding out about his job, because the people he picked on would always have an instant reposte to deal with him.

I don't feel picked upon though. I'm thinking more about your casual 150 post broken English posters from Pakistan and Eritrea.

He posted on Kop talk originally as 'BrendanJ'. Pretty conclusive I would say

Are we totally sure that this guy...

brendan_judge_apr13_2.jpg

Was responsible for things like sending me a PM that said "Hi Funnneeeee, I can't help but notice that you're a massive bellend".

Would that person in the picture take time out of his day to do that?

This is what I couldn't get my head around. Would someone who's into comics, Public Enemy, making up nicknames for people, and spending literally ALL day spamming fuck out of threads really be so high up in an organisation like that, engaging in blue skies thinking and 'thought leadership', none of it jived at all, especially the fact he never offered anything other than a basic opinion on anything, usually none at all - despite having called someone a 'thick cunt' before they challenged him to offer his own thoughts, which he never, ever did. I still reckon it was some kind of S*n version of Daedalus from Deus Ex.

Head Of Strategy

News International

Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; NWS; Newspapers industry

November 2011 – Present (1 year 7 months)

Devising profitable commercial brand strategies

Developing and executing client contact strategies

Maintaining agency relationships

Thought leadership and innovation

Am I reading this correctly? Did the bloke in charge of "thought leadership" at the S*n have the brass knackers to actually call another sentient creature thick?????

I missed all the revelations about his true identity, but I can't say I'm that surprised. He always struck me as at least 99 carrots' worth.

This is what I couldn't get my head around. Would someone who's into comics, Public Enemy, making up nicknames for people, and spending literally ALL day spamming fuck out of threads really be so high up in an organisation like that, engaging in blue skies thinking and 'thought leadership', none of it jived at all, especially the fact he never offered anything other than a basic opinion on anything, usually none at all - despite having called someone a 'thick cunt' before they challenged him to offer his own thoughts, which he never, ever did. I still reckon it was some kind of S*n version of Daedalus from Deus Ex.

I think it's a fairly accurate gauge, regrettably, on the actual relevance and significance of "blue sky thinking" jobs.

What a cunt he is.

@brendanjudge: "@realplanning: No sleep on 8hr flight slide heavy deck to write and knocking 100 degree heat #globalplanning" Hardest job in the world

@realplanning: @brendanjudge ha ha. No. That's definitely flogging the Sun to Scousers...hold on ...

@brendanjudge: "@realplanning: @brendanjudge ha ha. No. That's definitely flogging the Sun to Scousers 1) Global planning 2) Sales Director NI 3) Fireman

Prick.

I know what Sec is saying but whenever SL did make a point in the politics or middle east threads his opinion was always very basic and exactly what you would expect of a s*n reader.

Basically a politer version of it's their own fault, Britain and America is better than anywhere else.

Everyone who thought Brendan was 'alright' should go and sit in the shower - right now - and listen to Crying Game.

Guilty as charged mate.

He was a very witty and scathing bully. But most of us concentrated on the witty and scathing and not the bully.

EDIT: Exactly the MO that rag aims for.

Everyone who thought Brendan was 'alright' should go and sit in the shower - right now - and listen to Crying Game.

And those that didnt can wear the badge of smugness with pride *gives badge a little polish*

• Upvote 1

What a cunt he is.

@brendanjudge: "@realplanning: No sleep on 8hr flight slide heavy deck to write and knocking 100 degree heat #globalplanning" Hardest job in the world

@realplanning: @brendanjudge ha ha. No. That's definitely flogging the Sun to Scousers...hold on ...

@brendanjudge: "@realplanning: @brendanjudge ha ha. No. That's definitely flogging the Sun to Scousers 1) Global planning 2) Sales Director NI 3) Fireman

fucking tit