You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have they just been lucky with their buys? They seem to have bought very very well.

They just seem to scout players very thoroughly through their super scout Graham Carr (Alan's dad!). He said he was following Cisse since 2005 when he was at Man City or something in a recent interview but didn't sign him because he wouldn't have had a work permit.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messi scored another hattrick tonight as Barcelona beat Malaga 4-1. That was his 7th hattrick in the league this season, and he's got 68 goals in total so far, with 3 games left.

Unreal. Absolutely unreal.

For the first time in my life I'm wondering if we have a better player than Maradona on our hands.

Guest San Don
What a fucking goal from Cissé!

Bye Bye CL football for Chelsea.

Er, they are in the final so have another route.

Goal of the season! That beats Ben arfas goal against bolton.

Oh, 68 goals in a season, that is fucking ridiculous! Scoring that many goals over two seasons is fantastic. He is the greatest player ever, to be Barcelona's all time top goal scorer at 24-25 and hitting nearly 70 in a season is super human.

Goal of the season! That beats Ben arfas goal against bolton.

Oh, 68 goals in a season, that is fucking ridiculous! Scoring that many goals over two seasons is fantastic. He is the greatest player ever, to be Barcelona's all time top goal scorer at 24-25 and hitting nearly 70 in a season is super human.

He has now scored more in a season than Gerd Müller to become the most scoring player in a season. Wow.

Guest San Don
Really? I hadn't noticed.

Yes, I thought that too :whatever:

I don't think they'll win. Time will tell.

I hope they dont. But its 11 v 11 now.

He has now scored more in a season than Gerd Müller to become the most scoring player in a season. Wow.

Just read that. It has got to a point were you can not describe his talent. He has 3 games left, surely he will get 70. That is fucking crazy, re-reading that, possibility of hitting 70 goals in one season.

Ronaldo must hate him haha

70 goals in one season (I assume he will score 70), when I look at the Wikipedia pages of old players and it says they scored 60-70 goals in a season I always think to myself “it’s was easier to score goals in those days” but 70 goals, how many do we have in all competitions?

Fiorentina's coach Delio Rossi attacked his own player Adem Ljajic during a game against Novara. Ljajic was the Serbian winger that the Mancs backed out of signing a few years ago. Wonder what the repercussions of this will be. Mental stuff.

[YOUTUBE]eHIx-wELkOQ[/YOUTUBE]

70 goals in one season (I assume he will score 70), when I look at the Wikipedia pages of old players and it says they scored 60-70 goals in a season I always think to myself “it’s was easier to score goals in those days” but 70 goals, how many do we have in all competitions?

74 I think.

Fiorentina's coach Delio Rossi attacked his own player Adem Ljajic during a game against Novara. Ljajic was the Serbian winger that the Mancs backed out of signing a few years ago. Wonder what the repercussions of this will be. Mental stuff.

Is this bypassing everybody or what?

Guest Pistonbroke

Shouldn't laugh really, those crazy Italians. Surely he has to get a lengthy ban for that, fecking moron!!

Guest TK-421
Messi scored another hattrick tonight as Barcelona beat Malaga 4-1. That was his 7th hattrick in the league this season, and he's got 68 goals in total so far, with 3 games left.

Flat-track ant bully.