You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd psychology changes things, it becomes primal. Pull out and individualise and you wouldn't get that behaviour, put them in a crowd and the dynamics change.

Yep. Very very true. Quite incredible to see the dynamic change in a group as it gets bigger. Also amazing to see the type of people who can get caught up in these kids of actions due to mob mentality.

I do like the British Yoof!

You just know that they do feel as though they are part of a 'movement'!

Sadly I think they may find out the hard way that they are not! There will be a lot of tales of youngsters getting a bit of a kicking tomorow.

Just been watching BBC and they mentioned a 47 year old man, uni graduate and graphic designer amongst the people who'd been charged, some who'd come from outside London too. Would love to know what percentage of people were in decent jobs, how many were adults and so on. Also if many of them are from the protesters that smashed stuff up back when the big protest hit London not long back. At least we know now that it's not just local kids doing everything.

Just been watching BBC and they mentioned a 47 year old man, uni graduate and graphic designer amongst the people who'd been charged, some who'd come from outside London too. Would love to know what percentage of people were in decent jobs, how many were adults and so on. Also if many of them are from the protesters that smashed stuff up back when the big protest hit London not long back. At least we know now that it's not just local kids doing everything.

I think that is becomming more and more apparent, together with the organisation, the fact it spread as it did, and those leaflets highlighting ways to avoid being done. On Sunday morning there was people from Tottenham saying that they didn't recognise a lot of those who were rioting.

Nothing so easy than raising a British Rabble!

Really pisses me off to see people pointing all their anger towards the police or government, or social issues. Yes there is an issue at Government level, but these fucking scum on the street are where everyone’s ire should be pointed. If this was in Germany, or Italy, then the police would wade in with full baton charges. And during normal times, if some little scrot was causing shite on a normal Saturday night, then the police in those countries drag him away unmercifully, give him a proper hiding, and lock him up for the night. People are scared of the police in these places, but not in the UK. Every bit of power a policeman had has been stripped off him and he now has to stand around scared of offending anyone or, God forbid, giving a little prick a clip around the ear.

A softly softly police approach has allowed the filthy degenerate scum to rule the roost. Some cunt is putting bricks through a window, a copper belts him one, and the copper will be done for assault, egged on by a baying press and public, and the looter handed £10,000 for the upset.

You want to look at England’s ills? Well time for everyone to look at themselves. It’s about time people started taking responsibility for their own actions. If you’re a good person then you have nothing to worry about. If not, then you get what you deserve. If you’re sitting at home in London and wondering where your 17 year old son is, then fucking call him on his mobile and get him fucking home. If you know someone out there acting the cunt then call his parents and tell them. If they don’t care, then call the police and give over his name, and his parents name who didn’t give a shite and probably told him to get them a nice new TV.

Give the police the power to be feared again and allowed to police the streets properly. Yeah, some police will be power mad cunts and will go overboard, but sadly that applies in all walks of life and may very well be the cost of order. But people need to stop sitting back and blaming the fucking Tories, or Labour, or Thatcher, or the police, and start blaming the fucking filth out there ruining lives. It’s your country as well. A man once said, “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country”, and he was spot on. This even goes to the schools. When I was a kid, if you were acting the twat in class, the teacher would come down and belt you. I was scared of the majority of my teachers as they were allowed dish out proper punishment. Now if a teacher raises a hand to a student, they are sacked in a hart beat. From an early age, kids are taught that they can get away with pretty much anything they want.

Public image now is that it’s cool to be a scumbag. Violence and gangs and thuggery is glamorised. That’s not going to change so it’s time to bring back national service, and it’s time to allow police to police, and teachers to control.

Spot on for me. Will rep you when I can.

Confirmed the rioters last night in Croydon were armed with Crowbars, Machetes and Metal cutting equipment.

But oh no they're just poor little kids who've got nothing better to do. I feel really guilty I haven't been able to give them enough money so they could buy a chainsaw to get into shops quicker while in their £100 shoes, £200 clothes and £30 a month phones.

Absolutely no justification for the scum who've done this. Just little greedy pricks who would be mugging defenceless people on the street if they weren't doing this. The same pricks you see in black clothes on bikes with hoods up all over the country every weekend. Cunts.