You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

Riots going on in Tottenham right now so if you know anyone around there send them a message to stay out of the High Road area.

2 police cars have been set ablaze. All in 'protest' about the Police shooting someone (alleged to be a gangster) yesterday

Twitter feed to look through

Twitter

some images

x2_7953c2e

6223ho

621s8c

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody mental this.

It will be interesting to see the whole story.

Riots close to Broadwater farm,if you never seen it,its a nasty bloody area.

One officer shot in a exchange and they are protesting the shooting.

Sounds like its a load of cunts using the incident as a excuse to riot.

Bloody mental this.

It will be interesting to see the whole story.

Riots close to Broadwater farm,if you never seen it,its a nasty bloody area.

One officer shot in a exchange and they are protesting the shooting.

Sounds like its a load of cunts using the incident as a excuse to riot.

Is exactly right.

A bunch of cowardly soft cunts hiding behind yet another "cause".

It'll be another gang of spotty fucking scruffy jakey oiks, high on "glue", "popperz", and "zoy-durr".

1 on 1 with a polar bear, mano e polo and they'd fucking shit it.

The slow uptake of this by the BBC and Sky has been quite shocking actually, Twitter broke the story just after 9 and its only in the last half an hour that the news channels have gone big on this.

The right wing press will be doing everything they can to stop the publicity,as they did with the Bristol riots recently.

The tories are terrified of this being viewed as a rerun of 1981.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Fuck me this bint asking questions on the bbc is thick as shit.

I just don't bother watching the BBC News channel any more. It's fucking shite.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

At least you know where you stand with Sky news, and you get good coverage of events and a decent mix of guests and phone calls. BBC is just dreadful news.

Just a bunch of violent troublemakers causing havoc. They're burning cars and breaking into shops. These are not exactly civil protesters. And why are they going mental? Because the police shot dead a known gangster who shot first at a policeman.

The police should be given carte blanche to crack some skulls with their batons IMO.

Just a bunch of violent troublemakers causing havoc. They're burning cars and breaking into shops. These are not exactly civil protesters. And why are they going mental? Because the police shot dead a known gangster who shot first at a policeman.

The police should be given carte blanche to crack some skulls with their batons IMO.

First sane post I've read of yours. Well in.

Guest Jon Snow
Thank fuck you're safe Snowy. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if owt had happened to ya mate.

Fucking police always causing trouble, Jon Snow will fuck them up with strong rhetoric and a engulfing stare.

Guest Jon Snow

Well that's what they are saying. I heard he was a cab driver ? Also the bullet he was meant to have fired hit a police guys radio ? fuck off more they shot him 2 times and fired a gun into their own radio and planted a weapon on him.

Btw this isn't what I really think, Or is it ? Bit pissed atm, can't decided....