You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are the spawniest twats in existence the way they avoid relegation or points deductions every year. 

They should have got points deducted for that pitch invasion and attacking Crystal Palace's black players and manager.

Proof that the stamp out racism campaign is purely a token gesture.

28 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

My favourite ever Kenwright moment was when, just after they'd stayed up, some of the fans stayed behind and he said to Lampard: "Frank...go to them. Go to them Frank."

It was like the end of Ghost.

My favourite one was when Leon Osman scored a volley against Charlton to get them nearer to the top 4 ahead of der redshite and he said after the game "I was in the executive box banging on the glass shouting God - you can take me now". 

Just a routine win against a relegation threatened team was worthy of his greatest moment as a blue.

• Upvote 3

I saw Kenwright once at a showbiz memorial. Everyone was doing that weird thing, y'know, of talking about the person who'd died. Not good old Bill. Bill strode to the front and proceeded to say how hilarious he'd found it when Liverpool got knocked out of the FA Cup. He's a man utterly without class, always armed with that old ragbag of fake tears and faux sentiments, playing a lifelong part. He tortures half the city with his joke of a club, and tortures the rest of the country with his procession of shite old plays and musicals usually starring Jenny Sodding Seagrove. A wopper of the first order.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

13 hours ago, angie said:

Read that about 3 times and still haven’t got a clue what he’s trying to say. 

I think he makes these 10 points....

1. I'm really sick so leave me alone

2. Despite paperwork to the contrary, usmanov is the billionaire owning Everton, because clearly he refers to the war in Ukraine, and make Everton and more importanly chairman bill are the real victims here.

3. I found you someone rich when you said I couldn't, don't blame me for Putin. 

4. He'd like to shag that baxendale loser. 

5. When negotiating, he has happy ears, hence why he thinks deals are nearly done, when clearly they're not. 

6. They've got no money to pay for the stadium and aren't likely to get any. See point 2, 3, 4 & 5

7. Stop shouting at us, because you're stuck with us..think about sharpey, he scored at anfield. 

8. You're stuck with us, so why not pretend there's nobody better? Frankie DeTory thought we were great. If that's not a.vote of confidence, I don't know what is. 

9. While I want you to have a voice, please shut the fuck up. Your opinion is worthless. 

10. I'm really sick, leave me alone. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Section_31 said:

My favourite ever Kenwright moment was when, just after they'd stayed up, some of the fans stayed behind and he said to Lampard: "Frank...go to them. Go to them Frank."

It was like the end of Ghost.

Nil Ditto Nisi Ditto.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

I saw Kenwright once at a showbiz memorial. Everyone was doing that weird thing, y'know, of talking about the person who'd died. Not good old Bill. Bill strode to the front and proceeded to say how hilarious he'd found it when Liverpool got knocked out of the FA Cup. He's a man utterly without class, always armed with that old ragbag of fake tears and faux sentiments, playing a lifelong part. He tortures half the city with his joke of a club, and tortures the rest of the country with his procession of shite old plays and musicals usually starring Jenny Sodding Seagrove. A wopper of the first order.

Long May he reign at Everton.