You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This. Fuck Leeds united. I almost took a kicking from Leeds fans in my local when we put them out of the cup in 2001. Pathetic. Compare that with Bradford city fans who I sat with in their end when we beat them 2-0 at their place where there was proper banter and I was made to feel welcome. Try that shit at elland road you'll end up in a pool of blood.

fucking hell mate it was worse at the game mate, coming out of elland road, fucking murder getting to our coach and a few other lads we met up with later back home had a nightmare getting back to the train station. fucking horrible scruffy twats i hate them.

i'd rather everton in the prem than them. leeds are cunts. everton are just funny.

I can remember when Everton had to win or draw to stay up but Bolton lost anyway. One of my mates was a copper and said they had been briefed a week or so in advance of the game. He said that police would be drafted in from other areas incase evertonians fancied smashing places up in Walton then carried on to town if they went down. I think they breathed a sigh of relief when they stayed up.

It would probably be worse now given their bitterness has trebled since then.

It looks like Bill has started a rumour about the Blueshite signing Honda from Fiorentina. Did someone mention season ticket renewals, and both Gollum and Fuzzy leaving...?

If they beleive that then they are absolute idiots!

Honda doesn't play for Fiorentina for starters...

That is the reason I want them back. They are wankers. I fucking hated them but that banter is what makes football football. Beating them would be much more exciting and enjoyable than beating say Norwich. Who the fuck cares about Norwich? I can't think of anything better than laughing in the face of a Leeds fan when i'm back home.

Leeds is a massive club and city and anybody who would rather have the likes of fucking Stoke - i.e. a shite club and worse city - in the PL over them is blinded by their hatred.

No doubt they're a 'big club'. I was sat in their stand in 1990 (91?) when we won 5-4. Not a Leeds accent around me. All Scandinavian or southern England. Even we weren't like that in 1990!

Birmos, 3 star jumpers and centre parts were still in fashion until at least the early eighties! Gave the Annie Road many a good laugh.

Judging by the Echo letters page they have all suddenly Sussed him out and are turning against him, mentioning eleven years without trophies etc.

It's like the scene at the end of Fatherland when the journo hands a nazi photos of the holocaust which had been kept from everyone or when Bruce Willis finally realises that Mr Glass crashed the train on purpose at the start of the film and he had strung him along the entire time.

It looks like Bill has started a rumour about the Blueshite signing Honda from Fiorentina. Did someone mention season ticket renewals, and both Gollum and Fuzzy leaving...?

My first thought when I saw that story is that whatever we think of Everton fans, there own club has a lower opinion of them.