You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A mistake. Course it was ;)

Everton FC players turn up at Manchester United party by mistake

EVERTON FC stars got a little confused when they headed out in Manchester to celebrate their last home game – at the same time as their Manchester United rivals.

For a host of Blues stars, in the city to mark Phil Neville’s departure from the club, mistakenly headed to Neighbourhood on Spinningfields – where United had booked their big celebration after winning the Premier League.

Everton’s bash was actually taking place at Neighbourhood’s sister venue, Southern Eleven, around the corner.

It left Blues stars Marouane Fellaini, Sylvain Distin and Kevin Mirallas a little red-faced after they entered Neighbourhood, only to be told they were at the wrong footballer party.

They swiftly headed back to Southern Eleven to join up with the rest of the Toffees to party.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/in-the-mix/2013/05/14/everton-fc-players-turn-up-at-manchester-united-party-by-mistake-100252-33328117/

This will not be a disaster, Moyes keeps telling himself

This will not be a disaster, Moyes keeps telling himself

NEW Manchester United manager David Moyes has spent the last 24 hours reassuring himself that this is not going to be an unmitigated catastrophe.

Following the official announcement of Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement Moyes told friends that he felt like Roy Scheider in Jaws when the camera zooms in on him in that really weird way.

According to his friends, Moyes spent 14 hours in his toilet yesterday staring at himself in the mirror, practicing how to look as if he knows what he is doing.

One source said: “He keeps telling himself that Manchester United is the world’s biggest club run by clever people who make really important decisions every day.

“Which means they must have a very good reason for choosing someone who has never won anything. And so there’s nothing to worry about.“ And then he goes back into the toilet.

”Another friend said: “He’s had the words ‘it’ll be fine’ tattooed on to his left palm.“ Yesterday I had to tell him to stop staring at it or we were going to crash.”

The friend added: “He’s also written a poem for Robin van Persie. I told him he didn’t have to do that and then he started to cry.”

I saw two blues having a twitter conversation that had the immortal lines;

"Martinez laid the foundations at Swansea, Rodgers pretty much had to fuck up not to get promoted"

"I know lad, if we got Martinez the shite would finish below us every season"

Jesus fucking wept!

I saw two blues having a twitter conversation that had the immortal lines;

"Martinez laid the foundations at Swansea, Rodgers pretty much had to fuck up not to get promoted"

"I know lad, if we got Martinez the shite would finish below us every season"

Jesus fucking wept!

The 'Barca-Lite' comments have gone quiet - apart form those who don't realise the similarilty

Overheard between two Bloos in my local

'Strange that derredshite have had so many shoulder injuries'

'Yeah, Allen Borini and now Gerrard'

'Well, you've got to question Rogers training methods haven't you?'

I'm sure one of the many ubermongs on here made the same observation.

Jesus wept. Walking the dog this morning and saw some woman leaving a house getting into a care with those stupid stickers on the back window You're in my Heart and in my soul etc

She was talking to some fella on the street

"Who are we playing today? Oh yeah it's tomorrow isn't it, is it United? No yeah Oh yeah I knew that. Hey keep it under your hat but I heard that Wigan are going to forfeit their place in Europe next year to concentrate on promotion and we're the next highest ranking team in Europe so we'll be in Europe, yeah saw that on Toffeeweb yeah all the red lot are fuming over it"

Fucking morons

• 2 weeks later...

Everton revealed their new club badge last week, and the fans went apeshit. Probably because it looks like the Tin Man from Wizard Of Oz.

Everton-unveil-new-Crest.jpg

The club is now apologising for not having consulted the fans properly, and is now talking about changing it again in 2014.

A Message To Evertonians / News Archive / News / evertonfc.com - The Official Website of Everton Football Club

It is clear that you wanted to be involved in the selection of our new Club Crest. We agree with you and we are sorry we spoiled so many weekends. We regret we didn't ask every Evertonian about something that matters so much to every one of you.

It is also clear that whilst the Fans' Forum is an excellent and effective group of representative fans, they faced too big a burden speaking for the entire fan-base on something so significant. It is only right that we thank them for their impartial and valuable contribution.

"In advance of the 2014/15 campaign, we are turning to you to help us shape and refine the badge we'll adopt in the future. Evertonians from all sections of the fan-base will be pulled together in a fully transparent way. This group will conduct an in-depth review of all aspects of past and present Club Crests. The panel will then develop ideas and put forward suggestions to you. Evertonians will make the final decision.

Was everyone on County Road away that weekend?

• Upvote 1

Took My grandson today for his first visit to Anfield, he is only 3, I wanted to get his new kit from the ground rather than town, getting him all excited we drove up to the ground,

as I walked into the ground to put him on shankly`s Statue to take a photo, this coach descended on to anfield full of a bad wool stag night fuck knows where they were from but they has southern accents as I am taken my grandsons photo this load of pricks unleashed that bacon factory sponsor everton hafnia shirt to have their pictures took taken the piss of shanks,

pricks!!! took me 4 seconds to tell them all to fuck off, and tell them no one goes to woodison in Liverpool shirts, tossers

• 1 month later...