You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They make me laugh the way they go on about Suarez and that he is a disgrace, that we are twats for supporting a racist cheat. These are the fans who idolised an injury prone thug and gave him a heroes welcome when he returned from his prison sentence and gave him a standing ovation when he walked onto the pitch at half time like he was introduced as their record signing.

Every Evertonian would have had at some point the picture of him grabbing Steffens Freund round the neck as their screensaver but that's ok because it's Big Dunc being Big Dunc. They idolise a twat who got sent off for elbowing, punching or butting opponents, his goal tally was fucking shite and he siphoned millions out of their club by phoning in most of his performances or sitting on the treatment table but having fuck all desire to get fit. Most of the time he was more pissed than Gazza and he even fucked them off to go to Newcastle at the drop of a hat.

The thick twats cannot see any of this and idolise him because he once got an Everton tattoo and scored a few goals against the redshite. I don't know whether they are bitter agenda driven hypocrites or just fucking thick.

They make me laugh the way they go on about Suarez and that he is a disgrace' date=' that we are twats for supporting a racist cheat. These are the fans who idolised an injury prone thug and gave him a heroes welcome when he returned from his prison sentence and gave him a standing ovation when he walked onto the pitch at half time like he was introduced as their record signing.

Every Evertonian would have had at some point the picture of him grabbing Steffens Freund round the neck as their screensaver but that's ok because it's Big Dunc being Big Dunc. They idolise a twat who got sent off for elbowing, punching or butting opponents, his goal tally was fucking shite and he siphoned millions out of their club by phoning in most of his performances or sitting on the treatment table but having fuck all desire to get fit. Most of the time he was more pissed than Gazza and he even fucked them off to go to Newcastle at the drop of a hat.

The thick twats cannot see any of this and idolise him because he once got an Everton tattoo and scored a few goals against the redshite. I don't know whether they are bitter agenda driven hypocrites or just fucking thick.[/quote']

This is the same club that wouldn't sign a black player until they basically had no choice any more and who racially abused John Barnes for 90 minutes in every game we played against them for years after he signed.

I was in the Paddock at Goodison in 88 for the FA cup match were they sang 'trigger,trigger,trigger,shoot that n****r,' for the whole game.

Hypocritical wankers they are.

"Big Dunc" played a fucking blinder. Sat on his arse 'injured' pocketing 50k a week all season but always made sure he was available for the derbys.

In for a week and out for a month, Duncan is a tampon

Remember seeing him in town when he was still playing, smoking bifters like there was no tomorrow and drinking champers out the bottle. Grade A tit. Was with Alan Stubbs ( who seemed alright). All the gobshites were hanging on to every word.

They've had loads of better heros than him. Fucking sad cunts!

All the bitters have been creaming their keks today due to the fact that they have actually made a signing. None of them have a fucking clue who he is nor have any of them seen him play but apparently he is a bargain because no one has ever heard of him and Moyes wouldn't waste what PRECIOOOOUSSS little money he has.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2013/01/21/everton-fc-fan-guilty-of-racially-abusing-two-footballers-at-qpr-game-100252-32647692/

I know this has already been posted, but just felt the need to highlight this incredible statement,

Speaking outside court, Blything said: “I have never used that kind of language in my life – never have done and never will. I was brought up in a black community and my 17-year-old daughter has a coloured boyfriend.There is something wrong with the justice system as far as I am concerned.”

They are now saying they want phased payment agreement, Kenwright is probably proposing £1m now and £7.5m if they make the Champions League.

The best ever failed transfer of theirs was Brazilian Muller in 1994, when all the journalists were waiting in the press conference for his unveiling but he had refused to sign at the last minute when he realised the salary they were offering him was gross not net. He was ushered into a waiting car quite quickly, but even had a red blazer on for the occasion.

This is the same club that wouldn't sign a black player until they basically had no choice any more and who racially abused John Barnes for 90 minutes in every game we played against them for years after he signed.

I was in the Paddock at Goodison in 88 for the FA cup match were they sang 'trigger,trigger,trigger,shoot that n****r,' for the whole game.

Hypocritical wankers they are.

Don't forget the Everton are white chants, the Emile Heskey slave song and their hero's indiscretion with Boa Morte;

Boa Morte: Ferguson racial abused me | Football | guardian.co.uk

They are an utter embarrassment.

I wonder if the supporters actually swallow the bollocks they come out with.

"We have to spend our money wisely, our fans realise this"

Or you expected to lose Fellaini, and sorted a replacement early - when no bids came in, they pulled the rug on the new guy.

Jokers, from top to bottom.