You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fuckin youse wasted 150 billion quid on Andy Carroll, Downing, Henderson and Adam so don't be laughing at our fuckin transfer business fuckin Redshiiiite!

Fuckin Rafa Beneathus spent 350 million quid on shite apart from Torres and Alonso!!

Some Evertonian was trying to add up how much Rodgers has spent but forgot which players we had bought, I told him he couldn't call himself a true Evertonian because he never knew exactly how much had been spent on players and how much they all were earning.

Guest San Don
If somebody is bored & wants to give everybody a laugh then they should compile I list of all the failed medicals they've had under Moyse.

What a run of bad luck, eh?

They are a bunch of thick gullible twats, talking to an Evertonian before who completely believed the failed medical bollocks and said that they haven't got money to throw about and can't take risks with injured players. Even though they plucked this Dutch fella out of obscurity and were prepared to spend 8m on him. I asked why they couldnt have brought a few loans in after they had a spare 8m knocking about or a few bargain signings. He was having none of it.

Now I've seen my mate on Facebook saying bits positive that they aren't selling players and that this John Stones is a good prospect even though no fucker has ever seen him play and that this morning they were in for a Spanish international. Billy bullshitter playing an absolute blinder.

Does Riquelme count or was that a blag?

That came from their official site.

Everton sign Riquelme... pull the other Juan

Last updated at 08:14 03 July 2007

Comments (0)

Everton have been forced into an embarrassing climbdown after their website claimed they had agreed a deal for Juan Roman Riquelme.

A story appeared on the website on Monday morning claiming that the Argentine was on his way from Villarreal.

The 'news' quickly spread on Everton forums, where rumours of a swoop for Riquelme have been fostered over the past month despite the former Barcelona player being on the verge of a move to Atletico Madrid.

The story was quickly removed from the Everton website, where a statement appeared claiming the article was 'completely untrue and appeared as a result of a technical error that occurred during some maintenance work on the site'.

A club spokesperson explained: "During the process of uploading the new home page designs for the website some test data was displayed for a very short period of time and was immediately removed after it had been identified.

"Example data had been used during the testing process and this was unfortunately missed by our appointed web development company during the final upload.

"We have since spoken to our suppliers to convey our complete dissatisfaction at the way in which this mis-information appeared and they have apologized to the Club and any Everton supporters who may have may have read the test article."

Everton sign Riquelme... pull the other Juan | Mail Online

All the Bitters in work have swallowed that 'got to be carful' how we spend the money bollocks as well, and how unlucky they were not to get Negrado as well and how much they've come on now that they can attract players of that calibre!!

I had to point out that :

1)they didn't actually buy him

2)why, if they had 12 million lying around, they waited until the last day of the transfer window before making a move to sign him(especially since he was playing last night)

3)Surely he would've been a better buy than that unkown Dutch Fella anyway

4)If the Dutch fella had a knee injury that was serious enough to cast a doubt about his future ability to play the game why the hell would you buy him anyway- never mind all this structured payment bollocks

5)Doesn't this happen every transfer window?

6)Can't they see that Big Gay Bill is just bullshitting them to make it look like he's serious about being able to buy good players when really he had neither the funds nor clout to pull it off.

Becuase they are actually doing OK now, they are totally hoodwinked and believe all the Everton propoganda.

Living in CucooLand the lot of them.

They won't force big Gay Bill out or protest against him, that's Kopite behaviour.

Loads want him to stay because at least he's passionate about the club, "look what happened to Blackburn with the Venky's and the Redshite with Hicks and Gillett"

Yep, lucky escape with H and G. Fully applaud Everton fans for supporting Kenwright, after all he's a true blue who generally comes across really well. Shame they haven't got a bit of cash to spend though, Moyes would shit his pants losing his favourite "we're poor" excuse. Anyway, good for sticking by Moyes too, ten years or so is a long time for the once "millionaires" (when having money was ok....., because you had it) golden boys to go without a trophy. Still, it's nice to see that your mob has slightly less ambition than ours.

I was on the bus coming down County Road at 5 to 3 on Saturday and the place was chocker with nobheads ambling out of the pub. Literally thousands of them. It slowed the bus down, so that I could hear that Z Cars cack when we were crawling past their ground - still, they just ambled vaguely in that direction.

Do the "fromthehearts" give a shit about actually watching their team?

why are the blueshite up in arms about ticket allocation? are they extending the ground or something?

On another note, I spent a productive hour in work today workin out fixtures and league tables, and should they lose to the Mancs, we only need to beat West Brom and Swansea at home to go above them. Not a formality but very possible. We will have played a game more like, but that will be panicking them and it will sure as shite hurt them when it seems like a significant power shift.

We will have the mo.

Guest davelfc
Only been in work 30mins and already had to listen to there mad ramblings about which Champs League games "yous derrrty redshyte have bribedededed yer fuckin way thru der lad".

Istanbul is now up there with Hysel now for some of these mad cunts, classic blueshite wibble.

Stir it a bit, mention Collina and how he must have been on the take in their game. Sit back and watch them foam at the mouth the pricks.

I was on the bus coming down County Road at 5 to 3 on Saturday and the place was chocker with nobheads ambling out of the pub. Literally thousands of them. It slowed the bus down, so that I could hear that Z Cars cack when we were crawling past their ground - still, they just ambled vaguely in that direction.

Do the "fromthehearts" give a shit about actually watching their team?

I don't watch the game in pubs too often but I remember watching us win at Citeh 2008-2009 season i think ( the last minute 2-3 win) in the Beehive and the screens were split between our game and Everton's. The reds in there were all just laughing at the way their lot were watching as much of our game as their own.