You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Yet you struggle to think of any.

They're brainwashing you, Vlad!

I havent got time to search through all the threads but I'm sure somebody can dig up 4 or 5 threads were you take a deliberately contrary standpoint and stick to it,maybe just to keep things going or maybe to rile people up,only you know.

It seems to be you and xerxes who take opposite standpoints for the hell of it and I suppose a forum needs people who do just that to keep it fresh.

It seems to be you and xerxes who take opposite standpoints for the hell of it and I suppose a forum needs people who do just that to keep it fresh.

I don't take opposite standpoints for the hell of it. I actually couldn't be bothered doing that, and am far, far too opinionated to do so anyway.

Saying that, people surely need to be able to cope with differing views and I am continually surprised how wound up and abusive people get by them. I always put it down to them being young. Then I find out they are in their thirties or forties and have a family. It's then the children I feel for.

4 and a half thousand posts on a forum about something you're not really arsed about? If true, you're only on here on a wind-up from what I can see, MT. You certainly give the impression that you enjoy swimming against the tide.

I love boxing, really love it. My 2nd love after football, yet I don't have one single post on any boxing forum. I post about it in the GF, but not that much. Yet, here you are, day in day out involved in altercations about controversial subjects on a football team you don't love. Strange to say the least.

I love boxing, really love it. My 2nd love after football, yet I don't have one single post on any boxing forum. I post about it in the GF, but not that much. Yet, here you are, day in day out involved in altercations about controversial subjects on a football team you don't love. Strange to say the least.

It's not really that strange I wouldn't have thought, byrnie. I follow Liverpool, I thought it only natural to contribute to a Liverpool forum, no? Or do I have to pass some test first?

That you don't contribute to another sporting forum, doesn't mean that others don't contribute to more than one sporting forum.

I am continually surprised how wound up and abusive people get by them.

What a cunt.

Fuck off he squeals.

You don't talk about football cos you know fuck all about the game instead you hijack threads like this to talk about yourself.

Major Needs.

It's alright we're not talking football.

If you've only a limted knowledge and casual interest in the game why do you feel the need to contribute to this forum?

I've got a limited and casual interest in Major Tom.

Surprised he didn't call himself Major Tim though, much better.

It's alright we're not talking football.

If you've only a limted knowledge and casual interest in the game why do you feel the need to contribute to this forum?

i don't really know if my knowledge is limited or not. I don't really care either. I do know I've not really come across anyone intent on having some sort of 'knowledge' or 'super fan' competition untl I stumbled upon you. It's a forum. Relax. I am sure you have the biggest cock. Your missus tells you so, right?

It obviously is to you though or you wouldn't keep mentioning it. As I say, I am sure you are the best Liverpool fan there is, know the most out of anyone and also have the biggest cock.

You're clearly some guy, Coro.

It's about someone spending so much time on a football forum when they only have a casual interest in the game.

It's bizarre.

You've little to contribute so why bother?