You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I said you seem to take a deliberately argumentative stand against the common view on almost every major(no pun intended) issue.

You also don't seem to post on the other areas of the forum either.

Every major issue? Care to name a couple, Vlad? One even? It's a myth, I tell you. Don't give into them. You are being brainwashed.

As far as posting in other areas of the forum; like everyone, I post in threads the pique my interest. Not all do.

I swear the bitter bastards care more about us losing than their own team winning. Even when they do win they still seem to care about what we've done, it's just all about doing better than the redshite and not taking enjoyment from your own team doing well.

There's about 7 of them in our work who have a redshite conference every Monday morning, it's like watching 7 tramps huddle round a burning bin underneath a flyover. They will be going into overdrive today.

That's because an unhealthy proportion do care more about our misfortune than their own progress ( I won't exaggerate by using the word 'success').

They measure their own devotion to their own club by how much they hate their rivals. Seriously small time. We saw the same thing with Sunderland fans at Anfield last week celebrating like they'd scored when news filtered through of Everton taking the lead at Newcastle, when their own side were getting stuffed 3 nil.

All credit to Moyes. He's done impressively well with next to nothing, but I just can't see them ever stepping up to the next level without investment. It can only get worse, not better.

I'm so fucking tired of hearing of how much Moyes has "over achieved" at Everton.

Let's put it to bed right now once and for all. David Moyes has NOT over achieved in any way, shape or form in his ten years at Everton.

Everton currently have the 7th highest wage bill in the premier league. And depending on what source you use, they have spent the 6th or 7th most on transfers in those same ten years.

Everton's average league position over the last 10 years? yup, you guessed it: 7th.

English Premier League : 10 Year All Time Table - statto.com

With no trophies. None. Nada. Zilch. Fuck all.

And, at £4m a year (!!), he is placed well among the top 15 highest paid paid managers in THE WHOLE WORLD! For being bang fucking average and having his team perform exactly how they should.

Only at Everton....

Edited by Tom R

I'm so fucking tired of hearing of how much Moyes has "over achieved" at Everton.

Let's put it to bed right now once and for all. David Moyes has NOT over achieved in any way, shape or form in his ten years at Everton.

Everton currently have the 7th highest wage bill in the premier league. And depending on what source you use, they have spent the 6th or 7th most on transfers in those same ten years.

Everton's average league position over the last 10 years? yup, you guessed it: 7th.

And, at £4m a year (!!), he is placed well among the top 15 highest paid paid managers in THE WHOLE WORLD! For being bang fucking average and having his team perform exactly how they should.

Only at Everton....

Sometimes I really love you.

How can someone be objective about a game they know little about?

Say I had a casual interest in Rugby League am I entitled to go on a Leeds Rhinos forum and act like a smarmy, know nothing beaut?

I guess I am but who in the right mind would want to do that, eh?

How can someone be objective about a game they know little about?

Say I had a casual interest in Rugby League am I entitled to go on a Leeds Rhinos forum and act like a smarmy, know nothing beaut?

I guess I am but who in the right mind would want to do that, eh?

Didn't you have some puerile rant about not engaging about two days ago?

You're an absolute fucking dickhead, Coro. Some self awareness wouldn't go amiss, you angry little man.

Only at Everton....

quality that

One (ex) Everton fan I work with said 'I lost all interest in Everton when they sold Rooney. Showed they had no ambition. Now I have no interest in Everton, I just watch football to see the Red Shite lose.' Sums their mentality up for me.

Every major issue? Care to name a couple' date=' Vlad? One even? It's a myth, I tell you. Don't give into them. You are being brainwashed.

As far as posting in other areas of the forum; like everyone, I post in threads the pique my interest. Not all do.[/quote']

I don't come on the FF a great deal but you do seem to be the main instigator of the opposing viewpoint in the few controversial topics I've viewed.