You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

I'm going to explode with this latest 'loss' of Nasri to our competitors. We're losing out to everyone! It's a sensational loss! God help us all.

Nasri wouldn't join Liverpool in a month of fucking Sundays.

Wickham would have.

Not sure about Clichy - we wanted him too, but if Shitty come in, we're always going to struggle.

How the fuck does Jim Boardman know that, has he got someone sitting in the arsenal head office looking at each and every fax/email that comes in? Has he bollocks no one knows nothing, noone knew about henderson till it was done.

Maybe what is been seen as dragging heels is and not much happening is that we are insisting on no leaks during negotiations and if its leaked we walk or something to that affect. if we were interested and he was that good why were no other top clubs interested and only sunderland?

Yes it would be great to have every bit of information put out onto the internet but is that really in the best interest of the club? best keep quite not held to ransom and do it the old fashioned way were you wake up one day and someone has signed

@SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

Sensational transfer news coming up shortly from Manchester. Watch Sky Sports News from 5pm….

edit: City bid 20m for Nasri

It was reported by talk sport in the morning that City were making a move for Nasri.

Football premier-league: Exclusive - Manchester City to make £20m move for Nasri | Radio talkSPORT

Gutted if true. Always sad and depressing to see our rivals beating us to the signature of a player who we have never been linked with. :(

I've just bought a new book, it's 470 pages short, and I believe I may have finished it before we have signed our next player. This does not displease me a great deal, but getting rid of the obvious dead wood does.

I'm looking forward to getting rid of players more than signing any, which will probably be the case at the next window too. One window at a time though I believe we'll succeed and get our act together, hopefully on the quiet like it seems this window.

WHY AREN'T WE BIDDING FOR EVERY SINGLE PLAYER GOING TO DIFFERENT CLUBS WITH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ant, are you really best-placed to be doing the whole faux-hysteria-thing-for comic-effect, given your actual REAL hysteria and laughable pro-Woy quackings last summer?

I'm not 100% sure, but for me....I dunno....it would seem that you're fundamentally compromised when it comes to this kind of snarky "haha, Ii'm not a quacking, reactionary fuckwit" type of approach.

Please, do look on this as friendly advice.

As well as being entirely accurate facts that you should immediately take on board.

How the fuck does Jim Boardman know that, has he got someone sitting in the arsenal head office looking at each and every fax/email that comes in? Has he bollocks no one knows nothing, noone knew about henderson till it was done.

Maybe what is been seen as dragging heels is and not much happening is that we are insisting on no leaks during negotiations and if its leaked we walk or something to that affect. if we were interested and he was that good why were no other top clubs interested and only sunderland?

Yes it would be great to have every bit of information put out onto the internet but is that really in the best interest of the club? best keep quite not held to ransom and do it the old fashioned way were you wake up one day and someone has signed

Can you not read? Jim quoted the times.

Ant, are you really best-placed to be doing the whole faux-hysteria-thing-for comic-effect, given your actual REAL hysteria and laughable pro-Woy quackings last summer?

I'm not 100% sure, but for me....I dunno....it would seem that you're fundamentally compromised when it comes to this kind of snarky "haha, Ii'm not a quacking, reactionary fuckwit" type of approach.

Please, do look on this as friendly advice.

As well as being entirely accurate facts that you should immediately take on board.

Youre such a raging prick.