You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hodgson on Torres

Kopite Pete

Guardian confirms- hes staying.

What a relief.

All The Guardian has done is re-quote yesterday's press conference. Regardless, I'm confident of him staying. Good to know he'll be back next week with that sexy leg Pepe.

Also wanna add, Joe Cole is a right treat to listen to. People going on about Hodgson but even Cole had me smiling when he was pressed to comment about Redknapp for a second time and he raised his voice at the reporter to basically shut the fuck up about other clubs as he's not interested in them or their managers. Is right too. Why the fuck does he owe 'arry a chat or a phone call? Let's hope his enthusiasm and drive is reflected on the pitch.

All The Guardian has done is re-quote yesterday's press conference. Regardless, I'm confident of him staying. Good to know he'll be back next week with that sexy leg Pepe.

The Guardian: Fernando Torres has put a spring in Roy Hodgson's step by pledging his immediate future to Liverpool.

This isn't the Daily Mail we're talking about. Perhaps they only had quotes from the press conference, but as far as I'm concerned, it's settled.

The Guardian: Fernando Torres has put a spring in Roy Hodgson's step by pledging his immediate future to Liverpool.

This isn't the Daily Mail we're talking about. Perhaps they only had quotes from the press conference, but as far as I'm concerned, it's settled.

Read the article instead of simply quoting a made up headline to sell the paper. There's nothing new from last night. Although for you I guess it's made a difference. If you'd watched the press conference yesterday you would have already been 'made up' instead of staying up all night to see what The Guardian had to say about it.

Read the article instead of simply quoting a made up headline to sell the paper. There's nothing new from last night. Although for you I guess it's made a difference. If you'd watched the press conference yesterday you would have already been 'made up' instead of staying up all night to see what The Guardian had to say about it.

I did read the article and that isnt the headline you bitchy twat. Jesus christ youd think I was offending you by being optimistic. Go suck on your bloody rag.

I did read the article and that isnt the headline you bitchy twat. Jesus christ youd think I was offending you by being optimistic. Go suck on your bloody rag.

Haha easy there. That time of month darling? I was simply pointing out the needless optimism for a made up headline (or sub headline whatever you wanna call it. Same shit, different stick) or unquoted piece of made up rag when the information within was just as positive the day before but everyone was shitting themselves. You're the one who came in here quoting it as something new. Back to the kitchen to make me a sandwich love. And put your nickers back on.

Haha easy there. That time of month darling? I was simply pointing out the needless optimism for a made up headline (or sub headline whatever you wanna call it. Same shit, different stick) or unquoted piece of made up rag when the information within was just as positive the day before but everyone was shitting themselves. You're the one who came in here quoting it as something new. Back to the kitchen to make me a sandwich love. And put your nickers back on.

Misogyny doesnt suit you... probably because youre a woman. Think about it.

Misogyny doesnt suit you... probably because youre a woman. Think about it.

*you're

Why would I need to think about it love? It was a joke. Based on you starting by calling me a bitchy twat or twatty bitch or whatever it was because I corrected a clear mistake on your part.

Or are you actually a woman?

*you're

Why would I need to think about it love? It was a joke. Based on you starting by calling me a bitchy twat or twatty bitch or whatever it was because I corrected a clear mistake on your part.

Or are you actually a woman?

1) calling me love or darling does not give you an air of nonchalant superiority

2) I called you a bitchy twat because you are one

3) youre* dumb, even for a woman

*fuck your apostrophes

Eh? Yes, you're a girl. So what?

Still very embarassing. Plus you can't spell "knickers", which is weird.

Err perhaps because it was a paraphrased response of some of the shite I first got on here when I joined and revealed I was a woman. And still do sometimes regardless of the arguments being gender related. There was no need to call me a bitchy twat or whatever just because I corrected him. My response was a joke. Maybe a shite one but a joke. I don't see what's embarrassing unless I meant it. My apologies for the spelling. Must be a North American thing to leave out essential Ks. Or just me.

p.s. Is it embarrassing that you can't spell embarrassing?

Err perhaps because it was a paraphrased response to some of the shite I first got on here when I joined and revealed I was a woman. And still do sometimes regardless of the arguments being gender related. It was a joke. Maybe a shite one but a joke. I don't see what's embarrassing unless I meant it. My apologies for the spelling. Must be a North American thing to leave out essential Ks. Or just me.

p.s. Is it embarrassing that you can't spell embarrassing?

Yes. Hugely. My face is puce.