You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hodgson on Torres

Kopite Pete

I think he'll stay but i'm pretty calm about it. It would be great news if he announced that he's staying but I don't think it would be a disaster if he left because there still remain a lot of questions regarding his fitness.

What Coop said and what Mr Brown said.

Have you ever seen that footage of the Sex Pistols when Lydon scans the crowd and says words to the effect of " Ever have the feeling you've been had"......

Pistols' last ever gig I think. In America somewhere.

[YOUTUBE]SiXl-UiIufE[/YOUTUBE]

I think he'll stay but i'm pretty calm about it. It would be great news if he announced that he's staying but I don't think it would be a disaster if he left because there still remain a lot of questions regarding his fitness.

Dead right mate. I'd prefer him to stay, but if we got £50 million for him how could we possible complain? His fitness record has not been good recently and we could potentially buy three or four quality players with the money. The worst part of it would be that he would be leaving for one of our rivals and we'd have to see him turning out for them every week...

By the way, utter fucking spazfest on here at the moment. Even moreso than normal.

I agree mate. The swarm of new members recently has changed the

dynamics of the site. I have always took what respected posters have mentioned as a good foundation to knowing what's goin on at the club.

At the moment there are far to many newbies posting rumours which in turn spark debates that are at times, fucking boring.

Danperkins springs to mind.

Why does he owe us another year? He owes us nothing.

Played in 79 (69 starts) of the 114 league games we've played, missed big chunks of the last two seasons and had two lucrative contracts off us in those three years (granted one was an extension but with a decent pay rise). Not to mention giving him the platform to fulfill his potential.

another season is the least he owes us.

I agree mate. The swarm of new members recently has changed the

dynamics of the site. I have always took what respected posters have mentioned as a good foundation to knowing what's goin on at the club.

At the moment there are far to many newbies posting rumours which in turn spark debates that are at times, fucking boring.

Danperkins springs to mind.

Agreed. Lots about and that perkins posts on another LFC forum and has been recently banned for making up shit about takeovers pretending he's in the know.

Agreed. Lots about and that perkins posts on another LFC forum and has been recently banned for making up shit about takeovers pretending he's in the know.

"In the know" my scrotum.

He probably works in a wetherspoons and gets free Internet.

Over a 1000 posts in just under 2 months takes se effort.

Played in 79 (69 starts) of the 114 league games we've played, missed big chunks of the last two seasons and had two lucrative contracts off us in those three years (granted one was an extension but with a decent pay rise). Not to mention giving him the platform to fulfill his potential.

another season is the least he owes us.

He left his boyhood club to join a club that was giving him the best chance at helping him win silverware, play in the European Cup and being a good fit for him.

We at the minute aren't in the European Cup and have a huge season ahead to get back into it. We haven't won anything since he's been here and look less likely to over the past 12 months than we did when we signed the lad. He, like the previous manager, the players that are/were at the club and all us lot, has been continually lied to by the owners.

I hope, and think, that he'll stay for another year at least but I wouldn't not for one minute question the lad if someone like Barca came in for him and he wanted to play for them next season.

Rory smith on twitter (telegraph)

"There is no truth in whatever rumour's going round about Torres. He's on holiday and has made no decision about his future. #LFC"

So Sky Sports News, please do go and shove 'your sources' right up your jacksy! If I remember correctly last time your sources said they understood our first choice manager was Harry Redknapp, that went well!

Until they have something substantial like Torres on tele saying bye to liverpool or actual quotes, they and Talksport can go and take a hike, right now they are as reliable as a chocolate fireguard.

By the way, utter fucking spazfest on here at the moment. Even moreso than normal.

Yes even moreso now you've waded in with your wonderful contributions.

Can I ask why you've made a habit of neg repping me for posts that are in no way out of line, just because they disagree with your opinion? Is it because you're a big bad man behind your keyboard?

Worrying he has made no decision though given he's had talks with Hodgson and Purslow. He knows our future plans, so if he's made no decision it worries me that he's looking for a way out. Anyway, we'll know by this time next week hopefully.