You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xbox 360 Banned

odris

what did you do to get banned, just playing non stealth games or did you play COD early?

I'm not banned because all my games are stealth however the new games are wave 4 and ixtreme isn't set up for those yet. You need the latest ixtreme and some boot disc to play the wave 4 games at the moment.

I got banned on my old xbox just before modern warfare 1 came out so I've learned my lesson and am much more careful now.

Did you run ALL of your games/iso's through Abgx to make sure the PFI & DMI'S were correct once verified?

Did you play and save games on your hard drive (offline) before they had become verified on Abgx?

All games were ran through abgx and never played a game before release date. I saved GTA on to my hard drive but it was verified.

How have you lot been banned? Have you forfeited what you've paid (12 month subs) and are no longer allowed to go online?

I take it you can't just create another profile and sign up again?

Can you tell that I don't do online gaming? ;)

Yeah lose all our subs. They ban the console from going on to xbox live and also corrupt your game saves.

I've just bought an Xbox Elite and I have no idea what's going on in this thread you may as well be conversing in fucking martian as far as I'm concerned.

I feel old!

One question though, how do I pump the sound through my Yammaha surround sound system? Obviously the xbox is HDMI to my TV.

Help please?

I've just bought an Xbox Elite and I have no idea what's going on in this thread you may as well be conversing in fucking martian as far as I'm concerned.

I feel old!

One question though, how do I pump the sound through my Yammaha surround sound system? Obviously the xbox is HDMI to my TV.

Help please?

Does the Surround have HDMI inputs/outputs? If so, I think you can feed the Xbox directly into the amp, and then have the amp connected to the telly via HDMI. As long as you use HDMI 1.3 leads you will be fine.

Does the Surround have HDMI inputs/outputs? If so, I think you can feed the Xbox directly into the amp, and then have the amp connected to the telly via HDMI. As long as you use HDMI 1.3 leads you will be fine.

No mate that's the problem it's quite an old AV amp although still bloody good. It's just got all the wrong connections.

I fear I may have to pay a visit to richer sounds in the new year and get myself a new av amp.

Unless some bright spark comes up with a plan that is.

Every single game save on your HD?

That's fucking harsh. I take it they have that in the T&C's when you subscribe?

Cunts.

I don't think it's harsh, when I seen I had been banned I thought "Oh well". I don't blame them for banning me, I deserve it and so does everyone else. What I don't agree with is the price of games which is why I resorted to modding my xbox.

No mate that's the problem it's quite an old AV amp although still bloody good. It's just got all the wrong connections.

I fear I may have to pay a visit to richer sounds in the new year and get myself a new av amp.

Unless some bright spark comes up with a plan that is.

Hmmm...if it was the crappy old 360 I have then it wouldn't be a problem I guess. I hate the overlap with technology; my brand spanking new cable box won't connect to my extremely good hi fi amp, as the amp doesn't have an optical input.

EDIT...drewy, there should be some help here:

Xbox 360 - AV receiver lacks HDMI ports. - AVForums.com

Hmmm...if it was the crappy old 360 I have then it wouldn't be a problem I guess. I hate the overlap with technology; my brand spanking new cable box won't connect to my extremely good hi fi amp, as the amp doesn't have an optical input.

EDIT...drewy, there should be some help here:

Xbox 360 - AV receiver lacks HDMI ports. - AVForums.com

Legend!

The bastards got me boys, I think it might of been because I tried playing the new GTA before I knew it was a wave 4.

It sucks but at least I can convert the new wave 4 games to wave 3 and play them now without worrying about getting banned and my live membership was about to expire so I didn't lose anything on that.