You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

18 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I spent hours making a nicely seasoned Xmas dinner, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings were just right. My wife and mother in law proceeded to slather it with ketchup.

There needs to be a new section in the grounds for divorce papers for doing that. 

@operationyewtree I think we've found Maddie 

19 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I spent hours making a nicely seasoned Xmas dinner, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings were just right. My wife and mother in law proceeded to slather it with ketchup.

There needs to be a new section in the grounds for divorce papers for doing that. 

Unreasonable behaviour should cover that.

31 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Grounds for a beheading that is.

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

My mrs came home from Tescos today (fucks knows why they're open today) moaning about the ignorant attitude of the bitch on the till. I think she must have done the done the self check out.

The beautiful checkout girl probably knew she was an orange bastard. 

2 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

It's Boxing Day, why wouldn't Tescos be open ?

It suited me that it was open but maybe an extra days holiday for the staff would have been nice. Then I could have gone in the rant thread about how I couldnt get an extra jar of cranberry sauce because the mrs had bought a fucking turkey the size of fucking hippo.

11 hours ago, Remmie said:

Kitty don't bite once she's been fed, eh lover. 

13 hours ago, Remmie said:

Filthy behaviour. You might just as well as fed them beans while you ate a real meal.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Remmie said:

I blame the break-up of the Soviet Union for this indulgence in Western decadence.

If you ever want the most obscure cleaning jobs in the house doing, get yourself in the dog-house. Somehow it's my fault for getting blind drunk and being emotional last night after holding my mothers ashes on Boxing Day, staying up till 5am and sleeping in until 3. But..... and this will take some beating on here..... she's cleaned underneath the dining table. Oh and left the pledge and duster on the table. As a warning, clearly. 

I'm gonna sit on a bottle of vodka next week and hope she sorts the spare room out. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Some years ago we were scaffolding Draculas ride in Chessington Zoo, I said to the bird at the time that it was weird hearing Lions roaring now and again when your working, she asked me if I got danger money. 

It'd be the vampires I'd be worried about.

• Upvote 2

A lad I know has two kids and basically has done nothing with his life for the past seven years. His bird always seems to be out and was on Facebook again the other night out with her mates.

We were talking about things we'd like to do if this pandemic shite ever gets sorted. I said I'd love to back to Argentina to watch Boca V River or to Las Vegas again.

He told his bird that he would love to do the Inca trail in Peru but when she realised that he would be away for over a week she went mad and said no fucking chance. She's been away to Benidorm, Ibiza and Newcastle in the last couple of years and managed to maintain almost a single woman's social life since they've had kids. But now she says fuck off to one of his lifetime ambitions.

Can't see that one lasting long.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

A lad I know has two kids and basically has done nothing with his life for the past seven years. His bird always seems to be out and was on Facebook again the other night out with her mates.

We were talking about things we'd like to do if this pandemic shite ever gets sorted. I said I'd love to back to Argentina to watch Boca V River or to Las Vegas again.

He told his bird that he would love to do the Inca trail in Peru but when she realised that he would be away for over a week she went mad and said no fucking chance. She's been away to Benidorm, Ibiza and Newcastle in the last couple of years and managed to maintain almost a single woman's social life since they've had kids. But now she says fuck off to one of his lifetime ambitions.

It's the hipster chav kids you have to worry about.

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

She's defo shagging somebody else by the sounds of that.

• Upvote 1

Going to the front door means going from the old part to new part of our house, which for me requires ducking slightly. Not a problem, I'm used to it. She has now put a "mind your head sign" which now means every time I walk through I hit it with my head.

• Upvote 3