You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

I'm seriously distraught. I should have gone to bed ages ago but I can't. We came back so well that it makes it all the more painful when you lose it at the death.

Same thing as 07 against the Giants as well; they miss the FG, we win the toss in OT yet a turnover loses the game. In the end it all came down to that first turnover from Rodgers; although he reacted superbly (I was accusing him of choking!).

Jennings was superb. Finley was superb. We even ran the ball well but didn't see much of it because we were chasing the game from such an early point.

Our D was terrible but so was theirs and it could have easily gone either way. I thought the final play was a facemask as well and hardly anyone seems to have noticed? Also the Fitzgerald TD where he pushed off should have been Offensive Pass Interference.

I have nothing left...

That was an incredible game. One of the best for a long time. How fitting it was to end on a defensive takeaway. Superb stuff.

Warner and Rodgers gave an exhibition. Some of the catches also and interceptions were out of the top drawer.

4 fantastic matchups now for the divisional games.

Agreed. I really thought that whoever won this game would easilly beat the Saints, but I'm not so sure anymore.

next week

new orleans 85 arizona 37

we must have a friendly wager over the cowboys / vikings, arno.

that is assuming you haven't accepted the fact your team is doomed.

next week

new orleans 85 arizona 37

we must have a friendly wager over the cowboys / vikings, arno.

that is assuming you haven't accepted the fact your team is doomed.

Ha! I like the fact that "everybody" raves about the cowboys and how they are sure to beat the Vikings. A bit like how most people said the cheeseheads were gonna crush the cardinals :whistle:

I think the QB who gets the best protection will win the game for his team. (And having said that what hopefully will happen is AP running wild and setting new playoff rushing yards and TDs records! Anybody knows what those figures are?)

EDIT: btw, fuck you too odris :tease:

Ha! I like the fact that "everybody" raves about the cowboys and how they are sure to beat the Vikings. A bit like how most people said the cheeseheads were gonna crush the cardinals :whistle:

I think the QB who gets the best protection will win the game for his team. (And having said that what hopefully will happen is AP running wild and setting new playoff rushing yards and TDs records! Anybody knows what those figures are?)

EDIT: btw, fuck you too odris :tease:

you mean adrian peterson running wildly after one of his fumbles ?

nobody fumbles like AP.