You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Been in A&E all night with 16 year old numb nuts, after he was poisoned by a snake bite, or ten. We're now home, I've cleaned Noah's flood in vomit from the kitchen floor, while he's snoring on the couch. I've got to stay awake to watch he doesn't choke, I'm fucking knackered and I've got shitloads to do tomorrow (or rather, today as it now is).

Just to top it off, they told me at the hospital that they're making a social services referral. Apparently it's standard where there's a kid with alcohol poisoning but it's still not what you want 3 days before Christmas.

On the plus side he told me (repeatedly) that he loved me and that I was the best Mum in the world. He's not said that since he was about 6, so that was nice to hear after a fucking decade.

Just to start the revenge nice and early, I told him on the way home from hospital that he'd got his nob out in front of his mate's mum. It was a filthy lie, but it made me feel better.

• Upvote 3

my mate rang me yesterday he went out Saturday got hammered . Got home threw all his change onto a bedside table along with a pack of condoms he bought.

Next morning his Mrs found them , he actually isn't the sort who cheats so all he can think is he bought them for a posh wank but she seemed reluctant believe that.

Been in A&E all night with 16 year old numb nuts, after he was poisoned by a snake bite, or ten. We're now home, I've cleaned Noah's flood in vomit from the kitchen floor, while he's snoring on the couch. I've got to stay awake to watch he doesn't choke, I'm fucking knackered and I've got shitloads to do tomorrow (or rather, today as it now is).

Just to top it off, they told me at the hospital that they're making a social services referral. Apparently it's standard where there's a kid with alcohol poisoning but it's still not what you want 3 days before Christmas.

On the plus side he told me (repeatedly) that he loved me and that I was the best Mum in the world. He's not said that since he was about 6, so that was nice to hear after a fucking decade.

Just to start the revenge nice and early, I told him on the way home from hospital that he'd got his nob out in front of his mate's mum. It was a filthy lie, but it made me feel better.

Rites of passage. Any mum worth her salt would have picked him up a brass on the way home from casualty.

my mate rang me yesterday he went out Saturday got hammered . Got home threw all his change onto a bedside table along with a pack of condoms he bought.

Next morning his Mrs found them , he actually isn't the sort who cheats so all he can think is he bought them for a posh wank but she seemed reluctant believe that.

Fuck. That's a nightmare scenario. Technically he didn't do anything wrong but he's got to come up with some plausible excuse that she'll believe more than he was planning to cheat. In the mind of an insecure, paranoid woman, there aren't many. Understandably so.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm in a bad way. Wrote something else a minute ago and couldn't work out how to post it.

I'm eating peanuts to try to get me sober enough to wrap a fucking bicycle.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I thought o hit the hsppy Christmas thread on the timeline thing on tapatalk and ended up here. Happy Christmas everyone

Iiiiiiittttttttsssssssss cccchhhhhrrrriiiiisssstttttttmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaassssssssssss

I was just flicking through the tv channels, nice service on BBC1, carols on ITV.  Settled on 'My big breasts and me' on Really, unsurprisingly it's about women with big chebs.  It's what Jesus would have wanted.  Preparing for another raid on the Baileys, haven't started wrapping yet.  Fuck Christmas.

• Upvote 1

Guest Super Sub

Fucking been drinking Bacardi Spiced As well as Baileys and a shit load of Peroni feel fucked also just ate a pizza fuck am I going to feel rough as fuck tomorrow.

Got a cooked breakfast in the morning as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK either I'm way more pissed than I thought or Film 4 +1 has vanished from my freeview completely. Cunts, I was going to watch The Raid but I missed the start of it, now no +1.  Meanwhile channel 5 seem to be taking over freeeview with about 18 different channels all of which are shit.  The fuck is wrong with this world, give me back my film4 +1 you fucking cunts.

• Upvote 1