You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Inbetweeners

Faustus

Have never watched this, but everybody seems to be going on about it in general and on facebook etc.

Watched it for 15 minutes and it is complete, inane, unadulterated, juvenile bollocks.

There are only so many times the word blowjob can be even slightly funny.

Shite, shite, shite.

Maybe you should watch the first two series before actually having an opinion on it. I hate people that do that.

Have never watched this, but everybody seems to be going on about it in general and on facebook etc.

Watched it for 15 minutes and it is complete, inane, unadulterated, juvenile bollocks.

There are only so many times the word blowjob can be even slightly funny.

Shite, shite, shite.

Similar thoughts myself, although I have seen the the first season and the first of this one. It's decent in places but, for me, certainly not worth the hype it gets.

Opinions eh!

Maybe you should watch the first two series before actually having an opinion on it. I hate people that do that.

Thanks for the advice, but i'll pass. I like to think that I have a more sophisticated sense of humour than finding repeated use of the words cock and blowjob to be humorous. Maybe when I was 12, but not now.....

Jay riding a bike into a door head first was top notch.

Jay kneeling down next to Neil when Will is chatting to that bird made me giggle

Similar thoughts myself, although I have seen the the first season and the first of this one. It's decent in places but, for me, certainly not worth the hype it gets.

Opinions eh!

I was like this with the film 'The Hangover', I think the hype that people generated was always going make the film somewhat of a let down.

And RobbieOr, hate is a strong word

Thanks for the advice, but i'll pass. I like to think that I have a more sophisticated sense of humour than finding repeated use of the words cock and blowjob to be humorous. Maybe when I was 12, but not now.....

Hehe, you said cock.

Better tonight. Some good quotes from Jay. The pork scratching one had the biggest laugh, as did the Champion Manager blag.

I was like this with the film 'The Hangover', I think the hype that people generated was always going make the film somewhat of a let down.

That might be it, to be honest. I was like this with that Gavin and Stacy. Everyone seemed to love it but it was just alright for me. Could watch it and get the odd laugh from it but nothing great.

That might be it, to be honest. I was like this with that Gavin and Stacy. Everyone seemed to love it but it was just alright for me. Could watch it and get the odd laugh from it but nothing great.

I think I enjoyed tonight more because I hadn't been on Facebook and seen lots of twats chatting about it and putting quotes up. Also I think it was a better episode.

I really enjoyed tonights episode. Last weeks was quite funny the first watch but when I saw it again it had a few too many easy drug jokes.

Tonights was hilarious, started off brilliant with Jay and the bike and then Will and the giants break up made me piss myself. Throw in a dose of Neils gay dad and Gilbert being Gilbert. It's comedy gold

Loved last night.

Neil and Jay: "Pe-pe-pe-pep-pe-pee-pee-pee! Pe-pe-pe-pep-pe-pee-pee-pee!"

Jay: "I got one (blowjob) from the cleaner when I was like 12"

Simon: "Who was your cleaner? Garry Glitter?"

Jay on Champ man: "I got so good at it the FA offered me a role in the England set-up."

Jay had me in stitches with the motorbike scene.