You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I was at the game Sunday and I gota say the amount of early leavers really surprised me. Especially given our record of late goals. One lad beside me left with 25 minutes to go, another behind me a few minutes after that. They were both local lads and yes Im a day tripper but should that matter? I know people have the right to leave when they want but with so long left I found it bizzare. I dont want to start a local v day tripper slaging match but it amazed me how these lads gave up and left so early.

My Dad was saying that. Even when it was going end to end in the last 10 people were getting up and leaving. Saying that, i had an experience of that against Chelsea when i had to gt off on 85 mins cos my bird's brother would have missed his flight otherwise and we scored 3 mins later. It was the only time i've got off early as well.

We have 3 jokers in our row who come in 5 minutes after kick off ( no matter the kick off time ) go for a sausage roll & a tea after 40 minutes , roll back up 5 minutes into the second half & then finally fuck off with 10 minutes to go. It just beggars belief.

I seem to spend half the match bobbing up and down to let them past.

We have 3 jokers in our row who come in 5 minutes after kick off ( no matter the kick off time ) go for a sausage roll & a tea after 40 minutes , roll back up 5 minutes into the second half & then finally fuck off with 10 minutes to go. It just beggars belief.

Your not in the lower kemlyn are you? Loads of them there.

Guest davelfc
The atmosphere on Sunday was poor, very, very poor .. :whistle:

YNWA was also totally fucked up!

When I used to be in the upper centenary, these idiots always used to leave early. The problem was they would stop, right in front of you if there was an exciting piece of play.

I've moved to the paddock now and if people pass by too often I wil usually say "that's two, you're only allowed one more and then you have to go the other way"

On Sunday some wanker kept throwing himself backwards in his seat when frustrated, which was fucking my already fucked knees. He calmed down a bit when he just happened to throw himself back into my fist.

That sounds like my pitch in the Main Stand too. Up and down more than a whore's knickers

I was in 105 and the ammount of people who left before Kuyts goal was shocking. How can the team be expected to push on and win when our support have given up to the point of fucking off home?

I do think it has alot to do with the Sky Generation and the seats. Sky have people believing that every game will be a cracker and totally end to end and when it isn't people get fed up. Also, back before seating was introduced nobody left early, because they couldn't. If anybody left at half time for a burger then they'd lose their spec, now they are guaranteed to have that spec for the whole game they can fuck off and return at will.

It does my head in.

That is well annoying.At the chelsea game there was a group of lads in our row who must have been on the beak.Every 10-15 mins in and out like a fucking fiddlers elbow. No excuse me just barge out come back again then a few minutes later off for another. I will never understand that leaving early craic if you can't stay for the game why bother? Do they get off the bog after a shit and not wipe there arse as well?

Welcome to my row on the upper centenary. Bellends.