You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris Bascombe

Paul

Do you think that in a couple of years time we will look back at this uncertain period in our history and smile or are we doomed Captain Mainwaring?

This summer is the defining point of not only Rafa's tenure but that of the new owners.

It's where we either catch up or fall further behind.:whoops:

Well their have many people saying that our opinions will change on Rafa when we here some things maybe this is it because people havent been letting on what it has been about.

Personally i think he has signed a pre agreement with Real Madrid and has been stringing us along about his love for the club.

By the way Rash you saying that Rafa has lost the dressing room has been doing the rounds as well so it wouldnt surprise me if he has but i wouldnt call it majore revelation as being touted.

You should be on paramount.

If it is suprising then has to do with the Rafa and the players... probably something to do with Rafa losing the dressing room or Rafa has done something that isn't very nice.

I have a hunch it will be revelations about Rafa and the players relationship.

You're so tedious, it's unreal.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Red_Fruit over on RAWK is saying it's got something to do with Tom Hicks having AIDS.

I hope its bad nob AIDS, the kind that makes it go purple and black so you cant piss and your bladder bursts and you internally drown.

Okay then if we are speculating I think that the news is that the reason Gillet has been so quiet is because he's actually an alien being controlled by remote. They lost the dooffer somewhere after pressing the mute button and he's fucked until they find it. Yes, they have checked down the back of the sofa.

Grow the fuck up. Just skim past his posts if they bother you. They're not pop-ups and you don't have to do anything special to ignore them; so, just carry on scrolling instead of drawing further attention away from the matter people are trying to discuss here.

It's not that easy. Remember that journalist who totally lost his shit when talking to them scientologists? Well he could have just ignored them couldn't he? But it's not that easy, is it?

There are more parallels here too. Milan is a journalist, or he writes or something.

Okay then if we are speculating I think that the news is that the reason Gillet has been so quiet is because he's actually an alien being controlled by remote. They lost the dooffer somewhere after pressing the mute button and he's fucked until they find it. Yes, they have checked down the back of the sofa.

Damn you, i was thinking that as well!

It's not that easy. Remember that journalist who totally lost his shit when talking to them scientologists? Well he could have just ignored them couldn't he? But it's not that easy, is it?

There are more parallels here too. Milan is a journalist, or he writes or something.

FUCKING AWESOME!

Rash does have this effect on people though!