You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Honestly, Transformers 3 is the best film I've watched in the last 6 months I think.

I started watching The Boys from Brazil last night, but fell asleep because it was late. I'll get back to it tonight maybe. Never seen it before.

Oh, I watched a film called 'Passengers' the other night. I'll give it 8/10.

It's a couple of years old and has Anne Hathaway in the lead role. The things I'd do to Hathaway, proper horrible.

Very good film though, very good, well done them, that was a proper ending. ish.

Drive 10/10

Finally got to see this.

I've been a fan of Nicolas Winding Refn since his early days with Pusher,(now a trilogy), Bleeder etc..

Absolutely beautiful in every sense of the word. And a killer soundtrack. Fucking loved it, can't wait to see it again.

[YOUTUBE]QdP2q88rw3U[/YOUTUBE]

The Counterfeiters - drama - Jewish prisoners counterfeiting Pounds and dollars in concentration camp - 8/10

The Guard - comedy - Brendan Gleeson - Rural Irish guard and FBI agent deal with murders and drug trafficking -8/10

Cyrus - comedy - Jonah Hill - Guy falls for woman only to find out she has an older son who tries to break up the relationship - 5/10

Hall Pass - comedy - Owen Wilson - Women give their husbands a pass to do what they want for a week -6/10

Everything Must Go - comedy/drama - Will Ferell - alcoholic gets fired from his job and arrives home to find all his belongings in the front lawn and the locks changed and his wife gone - 7/10

Killers - comedy - Ashton Kutcher- woman gets married to guy who was an assassin - 1/10 turned it off

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy -- 3/10?

I expected a 9/10 sorta film, and this one just left me confused. Some of the acting was pretty good, and everything, but it's just sooo damn hard to follow. They bounce around time-lines and everything gets mixed up and I spent half the time thinking, "Wait, where are they now? What's going on? Oh right!... wait... no that's not right."