You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you like to see Everton relegated?

Guest TK-421

Everton down?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Everton down?

Sadly I have to vote Yes. If you'd've asked me 10 years ago I'd've said I loved the rivalry and, having lived away for many years, I was proud as punch that my city had two ace footie teams. Now that has all turned sour. Derby atmosphere is horrible. As a club they're an embarassment. I'd like to see them put out of their misery.

Football has changed. The power is in Europe. Derby games are parochial side shows.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Was around when we were in DIV 2 and some of the shite Liverpool supporters got thrown at us was unbelievable, although not as bitter as it is now.

I Just want to throw a load of it back, with interest, that's all.

My father in law says the same thing, they used to wave you away with a dismissive "come back when you've won the fa cup".

Nothing would give me greater pleasure.

I still feel cheated by `The great escape 94`

"Cheated" is the word - Kept up by a bent keeper, ferfucksake!

I'd like to see them out of the Prem for just long enough for them to get a bit of perspective: until they know their place. They are "not a small club" and yet mediocrities choose to sign for Sunderland, Portsmouth and Wigan rather than the Shite. They define themselves by Liverpool FC - it'd be great to see how they cope in a different division from us.

The ideal way would be the Man U '74 route, relegated by a former hero scoring for their bitterest rivals. However, that would involve them producing someone good and us signing him, so I don't see it happening. (Still, it's a beautiful dream!)

"Cheated" is the word - Kept up by a bent keeper, ferfucksake!

I'd like to see them out of the Prem for just long enough for them to get a bit of perspective: until they know their place. They are "not a small club" and yet mediocrities choose to sign for Sunderland, Portsmouth and Wigan rather than the Shite. They define themselves by Liverpool FC - it'd be great to see how they cope in a different division from us.

The ideal way would be the Man U '74 route, relegated by a former hero scoring for their bitterest rivals. However, that would involve them producing someone good and us signing him, so I don't see it happening. (Still, it's a beautiful dream!)

ROONEY?

I Was around when we were in DIV 2 and some of the shite Liverpool supporters got thrown at us was unbelievable, although not as bitter as it is now.

I Just want to throw a load of it back, with interest, that's all.

You've got mates though who are Evertonians haven't you ? I have and my first game was when the Reds were in division two but 18 league titles and 5 European Cups is the best shite you can throw back.I would miss the banter .

Nothing would give me greater pleasure.

I still feel cheated by `The great escape 94`

Me too. I was in the middle of my finals but was prepared to host a relegation party with my Sheff Weds supporting house mate (Sheff Utd were relegated on the last day).

I was devastated when they didn't go down as it would have been just too funny.

Guest TK-421
No probs. I'd love to see Everton relegated,in fact I reckon we have a TLW party and Weekie can buy all the beers. ;)

I'd definitely be up for that.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I want them to go down, and i want it to down to an injustice, just like when Bolton went down in place of Everton despite scoring a legitimate winner at Burnden Park earlier in the year.

Or when they threw a wedge at Segers to throw the Wimbledon game.

I want them to go down because i hate the fuckers with a passion, never used to, but over the last 5-8 years thier bitterness has increased tenfold and gets worse with every trophy that goes into our cabinet.

But only after we have won the league, preferably after fucking slaughtering them at Goodison.

Either that or with the dodgy goal that wins us the league and sends them fuckers down.

I want them to go down, and i want it to down to an injustice, just like when Bolton went down in place of Everton despite scoring a legitimate winner at Burnden Park earlier in the year.

Or when they threw a wedge at Segers to throw the Wimbledon game.

I want them to go down because i hate the fuckers with a passion, never used to, but over the last 5-8 years thier bitterness has increased tenfold and gets worse with every trophy that goes into our cabinet.

But only after we have won the league, preferably after fucking slaughtering them at Goodison.

Either that or with the dodgy goal that wins us the league and sends them fuckers down.

There's my dream right there. Fuck me would i die happy if that happened.

If they did go down they'd release a DVD of their relegation called 'the good fight'

Kenwright would be reduced to tears by the fact that Phil Neville decided to stay with the club and take a modest pay-cut, with Kenwright declaring 'This is what makes Everton more than a football club, it's a family.'

Moyes would then come out and say he prefared the Championship anyway because it was more honest and working class, just like Evertonians.

Howard Kendall would write an article in the Echo bemoaning the fact his team were banned from Europe and saying that was the reason Everton are going down, but that they'll be back stronger next season after they've had a chance to 'regroup'. Andy Grey would echo these sentiments during Monday Night football.

Shortly after, Evertonians everywhere would welcome relegation and say that in actual fact, they'd rather play in the championship because it was still a propper English league.

Everton are giant rats and must be treated as such.

Stamp on their fucking ratty fucking heads, and continue to do so until it sinks below the bottom of the top flight.

Who the fuck said they want them to stay up? Sod that. Remember the Gary Mac derby? Remember how you felt when unsworth got igor sent off, when they reshowed a dodgy decision on the big screen even though they are not supposed to show decisions that incite the crowd. Fucking cunts.

i for one would cheerfully give my soul to see Carra beat moyes to death with Kenrights decapitated head. Fuck me i hate those cunts. For every nice one there are 10 scummy cunts bleating about Heysel.

How anyone can say they don't want The bitters relegated is beyond me. i mean they are just so fucking bitter about us, its untrue. Whenever you end up in an argument with them you always get the same stuff sooner or later.

1. We'd have won The European Cup if you had n't got the English clubs banned after Heysel

2. Bryan Hamiltons goal in the Cup semi wasn't handball.

FFS, its the same old ancient history bollox. Ideally, I'd like to see them in the Northern Premier league or whatever its called, getting a fucking good hiding off Marine.

Oh Christ, fucking yes! No need to wax lyrical about how much unstoppable laughter this would cause.

I would like them to stay down for about 4 years to give the depression long enought to permanently embed itself within the mind. Then I would like to see them promoted - for one season. I would like them to be a permanent upsy downsy-type side 'cos a bi or tri-annual two-legged derby mulling would always be nice to see.