You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Women who drink pints

Section_31

Is it morally justifiable for women to drink pints?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is it morally justifiable for women to drink pints?

• Its fine, its the 21st century ffs
    • No, they should have halves (with lime juice in) or Schnapps.

Thank you TK I shall

<bow>

It's been a while since I drank pints but when I was a student it was the most financially prudent way to go. If you get into rounds you miss out cos you end up buying pints and drinking halves yersen. Not on. So yeah, it aint sexy but hell we're bombing innocents in Iraq so it ain't that big a deal in perspective.

Now I drink wine and get accused of being la-de-da by the prolier-than-though mob. Ye cannae win.

Usually bang like the shithouse door in a gale though.

This bird called Nicky used to knock around with us in college, could drink any of us under the table on pints, big girl. Used to pull lads all the time though, she'd sit there eyeing them up and go 'I'd ave im I would (she was from St hellens like), I'd ave to giv im a wash first though' then she'd nock the pint down in one and go in for the kill, shocking.

Thank you TK I shall

It's been a while since I drank pints but when I was a student it was the most financially prudent way to go. If you get into rounds you miss out cos you end up buying pints and drinking halves yersen. Not on. So yeah, it aint sexy but hell we're bombing innocents in Iraq so it ain't that big a deal in perspective.

Now I drink wine and get accused of being la-de-da by the prolier-than-though mob. Ye cannae win.

Yeah me Uncle and his mates sussed that out when they were younger, he reckoned the birds used to always get a round in so that the bloke didn't think they 'owed' him anything at the end of the night. He said he used to save a fortune.

Birds who drink pints are fine by me....they are usually filthy and have big norks.

There's a bird in our local who has greasy hair, arms like trees and a face like a smacked arse. She drinks pints. It's no coincidence.

When I see a woman with a pint, I just think of Janice Battersby.

Guest PaddyBerger15
There's a bird in our local who has greasy hair, arms like trees and a face like a smacked arse. She drinks pints. It's no coincidence.

When I see a woman with a pint, I just think of Janice Battersby.

Yeah I know, but you wouldnt shag her no matter what she was drinking.....its not the drink, its the bird supping it.

Generally women who drink pints are a bit sporting, and less reserved, but lets face it, you dont want to be lumbered with the social equivalent of 'a book at bedtime' reader when youre out on the piss do you ?

A bird whos a bit of fun and who has a right shirtful is preferable to some lardy~dah, po-faced scrubber who would rather drink Horlicks. ...(said our correspondent on gender issues)