You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

4 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

And so many people have made friendships and friends for life queuing to see her majesty, so they can all be emotionally humbled  together and have moments that will stay with them forever, with new friends, in camaraderie and humility together; friends.

1472829962-inbetweeners.jpg?crop=1xw:0.8

A lady called into Jeremy Vine earlier saying she had travelled from Dartford and was amazed and emotional to find that she was stood next to a woman who went to the same school as her in a small village.... near Dartford. Dartford. Down the road from fucking central London.

Not even in the same year at school, they didn't know each other. Fair enough if it was some obscure village in Milwaukee or something. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

A lady called into Jeremy Vine earlier saying she had travelled from Dartford and was amazed to find that she was stood next to a woman who went to the same school as her in a small village.... near Dartford. Dartford. Down the road from fucking central London. 

Even in death, her majesty has the power to unite. Beautiful.

A lot of this is pure fomo. When you see a lot of them interviewed it's clear they haven't got a clue what's going on beyond some general 'need to be here'. 

Opinions and all that but if you're willing to queue for something like this for 24 hours your seriously fucked up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

She's going. I was dead against it at the time; couldn't and didn't want to be associated with anyone that was fucking foolish enough to go. 

now I hope she does so I can put something else on the fucking TV and will have x2 days peace from her. 

She's gone, Oh I, Oh I..........

1 minute ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m just amazed this wasn’t your first thought. 

At least she didn’t die in vain.

It wasn't my first thought cause she initially asked me. 

My reply "apologies for sitting on the fence the last few days and not communicating exactly how I feel about the Lizard; Racist; Noncey cunts. But I'd rather shove shards of glass down my Piss hole"

didn't go down that well

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

A lot of this is pure fomo. When you see a lot of them interviewed it's clear they haven't got a clue what's going on beyond some general 'need to be here'. 

Opinions and all that but if you're willing to queue for something like this for 24 hours your seriously fucked up.

It's purely the British favourite pastime of queueing. See a queue and our pysche compels us to join it. Most were probably just out to get their morning paper and milk and didn't get home until 10 hours later.

40 minutes ago, skend04 said:

It's purely the British favourite pastime of queueing. See a queue and our pysche compels us to join it. Most were probably just out to get their morning paper and milk and didn't get home until 10 hours later.

Queue.

Perfect word for the situation it describes.

The Q letter does all the work, the other four letters just wait behind in a 'Queue' doing nothing.