You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Mon 1st Jan 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this, I think we will give them a good hiding actually. They are dead on their feet, and this is not the game where they will save their season.

Will be my first game at Anfield since 2014 (WBA at home). Hoping the weather isn’t too bad. Caught the fireworks at Albert Dock earlier, and it was more than a bit windy!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Get these fucked. Let every cunt wake up, we aren't even out of second gear yet. 

Oh and stock up on masks because if we have a boss January it's pandemic time. 

Yerrrrssss Jurgen Reds top of the league get in fuck the rest 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Red Shift said:

50 years ago ….

Keegan wasn't offside for Lindsay's disallowed goal. Bet they couldn't wait for a time when a referee could view the replay and correct errors 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Put the ball in the back of the net early and then repeat several times during the course of the game.  Try to allow the ball in the back of our net.   Sorted.

• Upvote 1

On 28/12/2023 at 22:22, TheDrowningMan said:

It’s going to be an extremely tough game, and, as with Man Utd, I’d be feeling more optimistic if they weren’t in such poor form. It’ll be a grind.

The difference to the United game is that we haven’t got whoppers predicting 3, 4 and 5 goal wins. 

24 minutes ago, Curly said:

The difference to the United game is that we haven’t got whoppers predicting 3, 4 and 5 goal wins. 

The difference is that the Barcodes won’t park the bus and try and win the game . Could be a lot of goals today 

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

The difference is that the Barcodes won’t park the bus and try and win the game . Could be a lot of goals today 

Not sure about that mate. Sure, they might attack a bit more than Utd did, but they'll be time wasting from the 1st minute and trying to break up the play any chance they get.

Just now, Rushies tash said:

Not sure about that mate. Sure, they might attack a bit more than Utd did, but they'll be time wasting from the 1st minute and trying to break up the play any chance they get.

Which is why it’s imperative we don’t gift them an opener. Early goal please 

16 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I think they will set up like lampard's Everton team did at anfield a while back and try to use Gordon in the same way in the space Trent vacates inside instead of upfield and go down if a player gets within 5 yards of him. I don't expect them to have focus on anything other than 0-0, time waste from the opening kick and hope we (or the officials) drop a bollock and give them a chance. They were the biggest shithouses at anfield last season, time wasting from the opening minute with the keeper faking injury. I expect absolutely no different today. 

Beheadie is a massive cunt and that kicking they took the other day even gives him a pass to set up like this. 

• Upvote 3