You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

23 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I genuinely don't get the Kane-hate, he seems a bit dim but I cant remember him saying anything about us at all, and he is a fantastic player.

Off the pitch/when the games over he seems like any other normal lad.

On it however is a different story, he's shown himself to be a cheat.....a "clever manipulator" as the English pundits like to put it so in reality they're not doing him any favours either, cheating is cheating & when things don't start to go his way he's always having a little bicker to the ref which looks prickish. 

Hate is a strong word, I wouldn't call it hate. He can just be a bit of a bellend sometimes, but maybe that's just the competitive nature of the game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I genuinely don't get the Kane-hate, he seems a bit dim but I cant remember him saying anything about us at all, and he is a fantastic player.

Very good player but I don’t like the England captain protection he got for his snidey backing in and bending down so defenders hit the deck, he also got generous free kicks whilst Salah gets fuck all for challenges twice as bad.

Swearing on his kids life he touched the ball to claim a goal when he didn't.

And that, 'you don't give me two chances' quote to the camera when he scored against us.

There are far, far worse players about than him of course but it would not please me seeing him win the CL.

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

intentionally setting out to injure players in the pursuit of goals doesn't endear him to people.

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

He dived that one time, and put a shithouse tackle in on robbo once. Not a huge amount to hold a grudge over.

Edit: the backing in thing is fair. Think once it started being called out he reduced it but it was blatant for a while. He's prob thick enough to not realise for himself the dangers of how he was playing 

This is quality. Clapton are a local London team big into their inclusivity and anti fascism. 

Their kit here is based on the flag of the second Spanish Republic, and has the immortal line

“No pasarán” on the back. 

Sustainably made in Italy with workers getting a fair wage. 

IMG_3863.jpeg

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, John102 said:

Chelsea apparently agreed a deal for Estevao, whilst selling hotels to themselves to satisfy PSR.

May be getting ahead of themselves. The PL haven’t signed off on the hotel deal being deductible yet. Or so I’ve read.

You can see why guardiola didn't get on with sane. All those natural talents but can't be arsed to even keep an eye on the where the ball is on the pitch half the time.