You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

De Jong skies the equalizer and Reus ends the contest at the other end shortly thereafter.

Dortmund were the better team in the first half, but PSV should have had at least one in the second.

No threat going forward, on this performance.

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Need them all out being honest!

Rangers would be a disaster in every sense. Horrible playing them now because a gigantic chance of injury. In a final in Dublin of all places. They would bring a huge crowd and the fan bases wouldn't get on that well - it's already mental if we make Dublin but I think and hope it will be good mental because Dubliners and Scousers are about as similar as you could get from my experience, but with them there it would be nasty. 

West Ham would be knobheads too. Really hope we don't play them.

Sevco won't be getting to the final. No chance - so not at all worried about them.

Dublin if we get there will IMO be shite regardless - simply be too many people going and the massive support over there too, the infrastructure just won't be able tk cope - i wouldn't go anywhere near it myself. But to each their own.

West Ham would be especially shite over there as they would of course be giving it all the Ingerlund and flag shagging etc shite.

42 minutes ago, an tha said:

Sevco won't be getting to the final. No chance - so not at all worried about them.

Dublin if we get there will IMO be shite regardless - simply be too many people going and the massive support over there too, the infrastructure just won't be able tk cope - i wouldn't go anywhere near it myself. But to each their own.

West Ham would be especially shite over there as they would of course be giving it all the Ingerlund and flag shagging etc shite.

I agree Dublin will be chaos. If we play most teams, I think it could be nice chaos. I wouldn't be anywhere near it either. If we got Rangers or West Ham, it could be horrible though.

While I'd love Arsenal-City in the next round, it would be beautfiul to see Simeone bring the uber shithousery to either team. Arteta would explode.

11 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I agree Dublin will be chaos. If we play most teams, I think it could be nice chaos. I wouldn't be anywhere near it either. If we got Rangers or West Ham, it could be horrible though.

While I'd love Arsenal-City in the next round, it would be beautfiul to see Simeone bring the uber shithousery to either team. Arteta would explode.

Hopefully Rangers and West Ham will be out tomorrow

26 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Atletico Madrid aren't good enough to shithouse either Arsenal or City.  Incredibly average team who got lucky tonight.  Only teams left in the tournament who will give either City or Arsenal a decent game are Munich or Madrid.  Could be an all english final if draw keeps them apart such is the weakness of other teams

43 minutes ago, Dapower said:

Hopefully Rangers and West Ham will be out tomorrow

Freiburg would be nice enough in the next round I reckon.

27 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Atletico Madrid aren't good enough to shithouse either Arsenal or City.  Incredibly average team who got lucky tonight.  Only teams left in the tournament who will give either City or Arsenal a decent game are Munich or Madrid.  Could be an all english final if draw keeps them apart such is the weakness of other teams

Yeah they aren't what they used to, but I think they could cause Arsenal a world of problems. Simeone and his gang of shithouses have nous and experience, especially at the business end of the Champions League. City would get through with a good bit to spare - they could smash them to be fair as you say.

Just now, Ronnie Whelan said:

Freiburg would be nice enough in the next round I reckon.

Yeah they aren't what they used to, but I think they could cause Arsenal a world of problems. Simeone and his gang of shithouses have nous and experience, especially at the business end of the Champions League. City would get through with a good bit to spare - they could smash them to be fair as you say.

Yes Freiburg or if not I’d like Marseille

2 hours ago, Code said:

What are people talking about?

Unless we draw Leverkusen in the quarter or the semi finals we will play them in Dublin. 

Why can’t we beat them? 

It would be better not to have r*ngers again. Scummy Tory  racist little flag shagging rats pissing all over our hedges and then trying but failing badly to kick off at Ibrox 

Easy win though I guess. 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Why can’t we beat them? 

Eh, Im saying none of the other British teams are good enough to reach the final. 

Other people keep talking about what if we meet any of them in the final, we will not. 

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Hopefully the CL draw ends up…

One side - Real, Bayern, Arsenal, City

Other side - Barca, Dortmund, PSG, Atletico.

I’d rather Bayern win it than PSG 

4 hours ago, Code said:

Eh, Im saying none of the other British teams are good enough to reach the final. 

Other people keep talking about what if we meet any of them in the final, we will not. 

Aah sorry Frode, must have misread what you said 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I’d rather Bayern win it than PSG 

As long as it’s not City or Arsenal, I don’t really care - I just want them to have as difficult and draining games as possible!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Scott_M said:

As long as it’s not City or Arsenal, I don’t really care - I just want them to have as difficult and draining games as possible!

Yeah agreed. Although if City win it again (which I think they will and try to take the gloss off our quadruple) it means nothing. Everybody knows they paid for their trophies. 6 men and a dog clapping them down the Ancoats is about all they really are. 

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

He’s gone up in my estimation, I wish some of our players did the same…

IMG_1071.jpeg

Working on his tan?

• Upvote 1