You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) - Thu 10th Feb 2022 (7:45pm)

Trumo

20 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

My, equally unqualified, opinion, having watched a few AFCON games, is that Mo has not been overly exerted despite being on the pitch for a relatively long time. 

Exactly, he’s been ambling around for the past few weeks . He needs to get match fit

Vardy's missus in court - been leaking stories about Coleen Rooney to The S*n. Fucking vile.  Hope Rooney takes her to the cleaners. 

"Jamie Vardy, the Leicester City striker, also said that his “WhatsApp was hacked and all conversations were deleted and could not be restored”, while declining to allow Rooney’s lawyers to examine his phone."

Fucking scab scumbags.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/08/rebekah-vardy-said-she-would-love-to-leak-stories-about-coleen-rooney-to-media-instagram

If I'm Jamie Vardy I'm not letting anyone have access to my phone either, but it would be for all other manner of reasons than just this case. Imagine the amount of stuff in footy players' group chats about other players and teams etc. Shit, imagine the stuff about their own team-mates and manager for that matter.

They shouldn't need his phone anyway as by the looks of this his missus is guilty as sin.

Have to love Coleen getting on her high horse about 'that rag' though when Wayne let them have the serialisation rights to his autobiography.

That being said, I'd put money on that being down to him being blackmailed because they had all sorts on him. Not even Rooney was thick enough to willingly do business with them. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I bet these twats rock up tomorrow and play all 11 behind the ball all fucking night! Early goal, boys. Make it so.

It's not so much that, it's whether the ref allows them to take 5 minutes for every throw & goal kick and drop to the floor 'inujred' only to make a miracle recovery just as the trainer arrives. Need someone in the ref's ear all night.

On 08/02/2022 at 17:28, dave u said:

If I'm Jamie Vardy I'm not letting anyone have access to my phone either, but it would be for all other manner of reasons than just this case. Imagine the amount of stuff in footy players' group chats about other players and teams etc. Shit, imagine the stuff about their own team-mates and manager for that matter.

They shouldn't need his phone anyway as by the looks of this his missus is guilty as sin.

This is up there with the dog ate my homework,

They also stood by a claim that Watt’s mobile phone was accidentally dropped off the side of a boat into the North Sea, shortly after a legal request was made to search the device for potential evidence.

Hugh Tomlinson QC said: “That is what happened. Mrs Vardy was not present when that happened. She [the agent] was on holiday, she lost her phone.”

On 07/02/2022 at 13:35, johnsusername said:

Have their fans always been pricks or is this a recent thing? Can't say I've ever had anything against the club or the players. But the fans are bad, St George flag waving twats. 

I took my 8yo daughter to the away game. Her first time watching the reds. On the way out, traipsing down the stairs, they were throwing stuff at us and something missed her head by centimetres. Then there were people scrapping while we were walking back to the car. 

Any goodwill I had for them has gone. 

Still pissed off with Salah for missing that pen too, to be honest. Turdsette never got the chance to go wild and celebrate. 

883237F1-C847-466E-ADA3-2E796C04C80E.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I took my 8yo daughter to the away game. Her first time watching the reds. On the way out, traipsing down the stairs, they were throwing stuff at us and something missed her head by centimetres. Then there were people scrapping while we were walking back to the car. 

Any goodwill I had for them has gone. 

Still pissed off with Salah for missing that pen too, to be honest. Turdsette never got the chance to go wild and celebrate. 

883237F1-C847-466E-ADA3-2E796C04C80E.jpeg

She will have plenty of days where she does mate don't worry 

• Upvote 1