You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...

you do have to wonder about these weirdo celeb sex pests. 

i can understand adulterers, although,. i personally couldnt be bothered, im of the thinking that one woman is mor than annoying enough for me. 

but what drives them to all this weird underage stuff and sex trafficking? 

if they do want more than one woman, cant they just get a brasser or some other bird, of legal age and who actually wants to actually have consensual sex with them?

fucking creeps

7 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

you do have to wonder about these weirdo celeb sex pests. 

i can understand adulterers, although,. i personally couldnt be bothered, im of the thinking that one woman is mor than annoying enough for me. 

but what drives them to all this weird underage stuff and sex trafficking? 

if they do want more than one woman, cant they just get a brasser or some other bird, of legal age and who actually wants to actually have consensual sex with them?

fucking creeps

It's a power and control thing I suspect, well apart from the Paedos, they are just rich Paedos.

• Upvote 1

I think its weird how they gave these double lives. With the Mrs they're a real meat and potatoes, straight up and down, beef wellington, don't trust the Argies, dick in the vagina.

Then they have some young bird they're sex trafficking, having threesomes with. 

44 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

The bbc article doesn't mention the weird shit he's been up ( allegedly). But they include naming sex toys after his wrestlers and shitting on her head.

Even on here I think his sexual practices would raise eyebrows

Why? like seriously, why?????

2 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I think its weird how they gave these double lives. With the Mrs they're a real meat and potatoes, straight up and down, beef wellington, don't trust the Argies, dick in the vagina.

Then they have some young bird they're sex trafficking, having threesomes with. 

Tremendous peep show reference 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Control and humiliation. 

Dirty bastards 

What kind of circle of friends do these people have. 

Imagine going for a pint your mates and just dropping this bomb

"you'll never guess what I got up to last night, I took a shit on some birds head" 

All mine ever talk about is work, football, our annoying partners and mainly wasted yet enjoyable youth doing E's 

https://www.wsj.com/business/federal-prosecutors-investigate-vince-mcmahon-sex-trafficking-allegations-460a6822?st=3zcrgf9zhqj80mj&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Federal authorities have been investigating sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations against WWE co-founder Vince McMahon, according to people familiar with the investigation. 

Prosecutors in New York in recent months have been in contact with women who have accused McMahon of sexual misconduct, the people said. 

The billionaire resigned last week from the wrestling empire he long ran after former WWE employee Janel Grant filed a lawsuit accusing him of sexually abusing her and trafficking her to other men inside WWE.

McMahon has denied Grant’s allegations and said the federal probe won’t find wrongdoing. He referred to a statement from last week: “I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.”

WWE didn’t respond to requests about the probe or about the individual women’s allegations.

Over the summer, federal agents executed a search warrant for McMahon’s phone and delivered a subpoena to him for documents related to any allegation of “rape, sex trafficking, sexual assault, commercial sex transaction, harassment or discrimination” against current or former WWE employees.

The grand jury subpoena, described to The Wall Street Journal, offers the first window into the investigation, which began in 2022.

The Journal reported in 2022 that McMahon had made payouts to several women who accused him of sexual misconduct while he was CEO and that prosecutors were investigating the payouts. The subpoena also sought communications between McMahon and these women, including Grant.

The businessman and TV personality resigned as executive chairman of WWE parent 

on Jan. 26, the day after Grant’s lawsuit was filed. Her complaint contained graphic depictions of sex acts and copies of explicit text messages.

Grant and at least four of the women named in the grand jury subpoena had entered into settlement agreements with McMahon over allegations of sexual misconduct. Prosecutors have interviewed some of the women, the people said.

Grant’s lawsuit said McMahon agreed in 2022 to pay her $3 million to keep silent about their relationship, which she said began after they met in 2019 at his luxury apartment building, where Grant also lived. Grant, who worked in the talent-relations and legal departments at WWE from 2019 to 2022, said in her lawsuit that McMahon stopped paying her after an initial $1 million wire transfer. 

The other women named in the grand jury subpoena include a WWE contractor whom McMahon allegedly sent unsolicited nude photos and sexually harassed; a former WWE wrestler who said McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex; former WWE referee Rita Chatterton, who publicly accused McMahon of raping her; a spa manager who said McMahon assaulted her at a Southern California resort; and a former WWE employee who alleged the head of talent relations at the company at the time, John Laurinaitis, demoted her after she broke off an affair with him.

McMahon has long denied the rape allegations by Chatterton, first made publicly in televised interviews in the 1990s. He agreed to a multimillion-dollar settlement in late 2022 without admitting wrongdoing. His lawyer said he agreed to the settlement to avoid the cost of litigation. 

McMahon hasn’t addressed the allegations by the other women.

Laurinaitis also appeared in Grant’s lawsuit, which said McMahon directed her to visit Laurinaitis at his hotel rooms, where she had sex with Laurinaitis before the start of workdays. The suit also alleged that the two men took turns restraining and assaulting her inside WWE’s offices on one occasion in 2021.

Laurinaitis, a former wrestler known as Johnny Ace and a longtime WWE executive, left the company in 2022. Laurinaitis hasn’t publicly commented on his departure.

A lawyer for Laurinaitis, Edward Brennan, said, “We deny any and all allegations and will vigorously defend the charges against Mr. Laurinaitis in the appropriate setting.”

Brennan said Grant’s lawsuit doesn’t highlight any examples of Laurinaitis making sexual demands or exchanging items of value. “Count how many times in the complaint Vince exerts control over both the Plaintiff and Johnny,” he wrote in an email, referring to his client. “It’s a good complaint. It just doesn’t list all the victims, including Johnny.”

McMahon briefly left the WWE in 2022 during a board investigation and returned in early 2023. Soon after, he negotiated a sale of WWE to 

, owner of the UFC mixed martial arts league. The deal created a new public company called TKO Group and until last week he served as its executive chairman.  

TKO Group had warned investors about the risks associated with WWE’s longtime leader, who remains a major shareholder. In securities filings last year, TKO Group said McMahon’s presence on its board could result in negative publicity and “any further allegations and investigations may have an adverse financial and operational impact on our business performance.”

• 2 weeks later...

No celebrity but definitely a sex pest. 

On 21/12/2021 at 12:56, Captain Turdseye said:

My bird’s uncle is amazing. Totally fucking bonkers. He came over to ours last night for a cup of tea. I was in the bath when he got here but apparently before he’d even taken his shoes off he told her that he accidentally travelled with a bag of charlie in his wallet. 

“Aye, pet, do you know anyone that wants a bit of this gear like? Forgot it was even in me pocket?”

I’d love to, but it’s half seven on a Monday night, you mad bastard. Spent the next three hours just pissing myself at him telling stories, all the while having to make sure the living room door was kept shut because he’s got no fucking filter at all. 

He’s exactly like her mum but somehow also the exact opposite of her. It’s incredible to witness. 

He’s been living in a care home type thing for a while and apparently he’s been a peeping tom, looking through the windows of all the auld girls in there. He grabbed one of the workers by the boobs, absconded from the police for 24 hours and used that old excuse from Guilty Conscience by Eminem. “What? She tripped, fell, landed on his dick?”

Apparently the woman walked into the room and stumbled just as he was opening the door. He was just helping her up. 

I can’t wait to see my bird’s dad, once her mum is out of earshot. “So, I hear your brother-in-law is a sex offender now”

I don’t think I’ll ever see the guy again. His family aren’t best pleased. I still think he’s fucking hilarious. Peeping on other pensioners in your own gaff. Superb. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No celebrity but definitely a sex pest. 

He’s been living in a care home type thing for a while and apparently he’s been a peeping tom, looking through the windows of all the auld girls in there. He grabbed one of the workers by the boobs, absconded from the police for 24 hours and used that old excuse from Guilty Conscience by Eminem. “What? She tripped, fell, landed on his dick?”

Apparently the woman walked into the room and stumbled just as he was opening the door. He was just helping her up. 

I can’t wait to see my bird’s dad, once her mum is out of earshot. “So, I hear your brother-in-law is a sex offender now”

I don’t think I’ll ever see the guy again. His family aren’t best pleased. I still think he’s fucking hilarious. Peeping on other pensioners in your own gaff. Superb. 

IMG_0945.gif

• Haha 3