Quantcast
Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30 - Page 24 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30

Minamino is one of the worst outfield players the club have signed in years. Don't think he'd crack the Hodgson era midfield even. He is very, very poor.

Utter shite, from start to finish.  You'd be better watching paint dry than football these days. 

Genuinely don't even care now.  Thank fuck we got the league last year cause this isn't football.  It's dead. 

18 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Does that come under clear and obvious error?

Walton just said as much and that the clear and obvious bar was lowered today apparently. Amazing it was us that's playing

That's a pen all day long.

Madness taking off Mo at 0-1.

Madness last 2 starting line ups.

This league game should have been prioritised given our points tally in the Champs league group.

The kitchen staff should have played against Atalanta.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Brighton took all the terrible luck from the mancs game and cashed in their karma in this one. Unbelievable. 

• Upvote 1

Still don't see how that's a foul. Bare minimal contact, one of the softest penalties I've ever seen. We are definitely being screwed over.

Whilst I agree that VAR does takes the moment of celebration out of things and should be fucked off for that reason alone, I don't see anything wrong with any of the decisions today.

Didn’t a penalty get chalked off last week because it was minimal contact and a five. Welbeck takes 2 steps then leaps up in the air. Obvious cheating. Yellow. Horrible manc cunt.