Quantcast
Which Former Striker Would You Have Most Liked to See Play Under Klopp? - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
3 Stacks

Which Former Striker Would You Have Most Liked to See Play Under Klopp?

Our current front four are the best in Europe. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I mean, I like them and all, but I'd trade 3 of them for Messi in a heartbeat.

Suarez for me.

And Kuyt would deffo be a regular starter if we had him, klopp loves a grafter.

I loved Kuyt but he doesn't start in this team unless it's at right back.

Not for me, as good as they are Suarez was better than them combined. Love that mad cunt I do.

100% right..in fact he was better on his own that season than any front line combined right now, even Man City’s.

About 50% of those Rush would score.

If 94-96 Robbie was only half the striker Rush was, I really wish I seen that man in his prime.
  • Upvote 1

Fowler massively underachieved given his talent. A lot of that was to do with injuries but it's no secret he wasn't exactly a driven trainer. Put someone like wanker Ronaldos work ethic in his body and he'd be one of the best no9s to have played.

As it is, Suarez would be on 50 goals a season in this team. He'd be the perfect embodiment of Klopp on the pitch. It's depressing.

Rush had everything Fowler had and more!

Rush's prime was before my time so I can only take your word for it.  What I do know was for a few years, before injury cruely struck, god put everything away.  Left foot, right foot, head, it didn't matter.