You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Salif Diao

Hoddy

Damn you and your Cuban recipes BCP, I prefer the good old fare produced by the capitilist pig Delia from Norwich. :wow:

Ah the Delia beetch - trying to delude the proletariat that toad-in-the-hole is edible food. As the new era dawns comrade we must discard tired old nationalistic fare and adapt to new forms of 'zonal' eating. Meat-and-two-veg will not work in the era of the Rafalution - the food of the future will be rotating tapas, eaten at a proper european pace.

Anyone care for Thai food? Tom yum koong (Shrimp in spicy and sour soup) is our famous dish. It'll make you sweat more than Diao did Sunday.

We do zonal eating in Thailand. Everyone will have his/her own rice plate with 4-5 meals in the middle of the table. Then you go on and take those meals to your plate one at a time. Normally we will have 1 fried fish, 1 veggie bowl, 1 spicy salad, 1 grilled chicken or pork, and this Tom yum soup. That's delicious and healthy! Dessert could be fresh fruit or maybe cooked fruit in syrup and ice. Wow!

We enjoy the meal better at home because we cook to our likings (strenghts). When we are away the host can cook to his/her likings and we can't handle it. Poor!

Thai food is (to quote no.1 son) "deee-lish-ussss". Chicken Pad Thai is a personal favourite and I quite like a green curry when I need to fuel my macho ego.

I just love eating. And cooking. Check this out for a crafty conundrum: if you had to give up great food or football, which would it be? (I've stumped myself with that one).

It was tom r who said they would play him, apologies.

but how do you say he has got heart, i think he's just a big dope to be honest, heart is where people challenge every ball chase every ball running from box to box etc. diao does none of this, I HATE HIM and think he is the one player who should be forced out the club by the fans Igor is a better player than diao.

Erm... Our survey says "URGH URGGGGHHHH"!

I didn't say I'd play him you rod. What I said was that as long as he's in the team and is giving 100% then you can't get on his back about too much.

Can you actually even read?! I've clearly stated in another post that I think he's "shite", but that's not his fault is it! I'm fucking cacka at fotty too, but if someone picked me to play for Liverpool I'd fucking well do it and I'd give 100%... just like SAlif Diao does.

Hate the game not the playa, fool.

PS. If it's any consolation. I fucking hate you too.

yes he has every right too, but as supporters we have every right to voice our opinion and I would even go as far as a protest to rid of him! he's that bad, i'm just worried that benitez can't see this and seems to favour him, it's not his fault by no means but the blame has to lie somewhere....?

Protest to out a player?????

Mate, you do indeed put the rod in Rodney.

Guest tommyp
Isn't that a bit harsh judging on todays game. He has his limitations, but i thought he worked hard and was just about the only player in our midfield willing to put his foot in. Too bad he can't pass.

thats the problem hard workers should work in factories,we need palyers with skil and flare

To prevent fish stikcing to the pan, one word: GetyourselfagriddlepanPaul.

Tried that. Maybe I'm not getting it hot enough? If only fish was like sausage (top quality, high meat content, obviously; none of your cheapo pigs' eye-lids type); dry frying pan, very low heat, hour on the gas = tasty, juicy bangers. Mmmmmm - especially with mash and home-made onion gravy!

thats the problem hard workers should work in factories,we need palyers with skil and flare

You need a balance though surely mate, if we had 11 flair players we would lose every game same if we had 11 hard working players, there needs to be a blend between the two. Harry Kewell (supposedly) has flair but is lazy, Big Sal works had but has as much flair as Pierluigi Collina has hair.

Tried that. Maybe I'm not getting it hot enough? If only fish was like sausage (top quality, high meat content, obviously; none of your cheapo pigs' eye-lids type); dry frying pan, very low heat, hour on the gas = tasty, juicy bangers. Mmmmmm - especially with mash and home-made onion gravy!

Sounds like you haven't got it hot enough mate, you're right. The pan should be smoking.

Free top tip: The way to judge if any meat/fish is cooked on a griddle pan is when it no longer sticks to the pan. If you lift it with your fish slice gently and it doesn't instantlt lift, then it ain't done yet baby.

You can thank me later.

Sounds like you haven't got it hot enough mate, you're right. The pan should be smoking.

Free top tip: The way to judge if any meat/fish is cooked on a griddle pan is when it no longer sticks to the pan. If you lift it with your fish slice gently and it doesn't instantlt lift, then it ain't done yet baby.

You can thank me later.

Cheers mate. I really knew all this; I just wanted to sustain the food posts for a bit longer.

I can't believe no-one else is throwing in a few recipes/cooking tips. Come on boys, I've got a great blue cheese/broccolli/pancetta/chicken/pasta type thing I'll swap for something tasty.

• 4 months later...
Honey Nut Cheerios with full fat milk are rocking the worlds of me and Paul Jr at the moment. Them, and olives (not at the same time, though, obviously).

If you plant a Cheerio you can grow a real donut tree. True Story that.

Don't do cereal anymore. I;m a fruit for brekky man these days.

Whatever next, Ice hockey?!

I had a tortoise who used to eat fruit all the time. He would like strawberries more than anything else in the world, like tom but a tortoise, and called Jazz, and was happier, and never sold accountants as slaves to gay men. He also liked dog food, which was wierd, but i still liked him. We once drove over him in the car but he didn't die, that was funny. I picked him up and he bit my nose and left a mark there. Stupid tortoise. He ran away eventually and started a small bookshop in anglesea called "The Book Shell-ter".

"I like stories".