You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Decent player, I'm expecting him to drop down the pecking order a bit though, due to lack of goals and assists.

My post was mostly about Milner and Henderson. Milner's best position is on the right, where there will be fierce competition ahead of him, most likely, so he could do a decent job as a back up right back.

It would be interesting to see if Henderson has such versatility, as I'm not sure he will start regularly in the middle, unless he gets his best form back from before last season.

I agree I d rather milner on the right. I think mane will be first choice with milner and lallana keeping him honest.

not a big fan of milner in midfield. him and can got absolutely destroyed by dortmund first half and sevilla 2nd.

• Upvote 1

We haven't signed a striker, a leftback, a true bastard for midfield or a decent center back. I can't see how this season will be any different from the last. Maybe because I'm such a cunt I don't have the rose tints on but fuck me, I would have expected better than what we've done so far and we still have the pandemic of shite at left back. Someone give me a reason to be cheerful, please. 

We're top of the table

• Upvote 1

We haven't signed a striker, a leftback, a true bastard for midfield or a decent center back. I can't see how this season will be any different from the last. Maybe because I'm such a cunt I don't have the rose tints on but fuck me, I would have expected better than what we've done so far and we still have the pandemic of shite at left back. Someone give me a reason to be cheerful, please. 

Well anyone expecting Klopp to build his squad in one transfer windows deserves to be disappointed in my opinion.

We sort that out id be a lot happier about our transfers

We needed to spunk some cash and have a serious cull. How the eff does Lucas go and Moron is still here? I'm no Lucas Lover ((Lieva) geddit TK??? x love you hun) but how on this blue earth does that squally haired ferret fudger get another go after his fuck show in the EL final and Dukes of Hazzard style tackling for most of the time he's been here?

Also, why the fuck is Studge still clogging up the place with his wheelchair and bible (or app - thanks Rev G), when we need a fully functioning goal machine instead? 

I'm sure some cunt can enlighten me. 

We needed to spunk some cash and have a serious cull. How the eff does Lucas go and Moron is still here? I'm no Lucas Lover ((Lieva) geddit TK??? x love you hun) but how on this blue earth does that squally haired ferret fudger get another go after his fuck show in the EL final and Dukes of Hazzard style tackling for most of the time he's been here?

Also, why the fuck is Studge still clogging up the place with his wheelchair and bible (or app - thanks Rev G), when we need a fully functioning goal machine instead?

I'm sure some cunt can enlighten me.

Bert is 22 and lucas is 30 odd

I am holding my breath, while waiting for the final intelligent moves of our Imperial FSG in the summer transfer market. I can't wait to see the next star(s) signing for the Liverpool reds, a franchise that has grown profoundly under FSG, moves propelled by a group of top sports sciences researchers(white) and their innovative, effective-proven mathematical approaches.

I am holding my breath, while waiting for the final intelligent moves of our Imperial FSG in the summer transfer market. I can't wait to see the next star(s) signing for the Liverpool reds, a franchise that has grown profoundly under FSG, moves propelled by a group of top sports sciences researchers(white) and their innovative, effective-proven mathematical approaches.

I'm still trying to work out which Cat I prefer.

I agree I d rather milner on the right. I think mane will be first choice with milner and lallana keeping him honest.

not a big fan of milner in midfield. him and can got absolutely destroyed by dortmund first half and sevilla 2nd.

I'd like Klopp to stick all our midfielders in the left back position, preferably at the same time.