You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

I am holding my breath, while waiting for the final intelligent moves of our Imperial FSG in the summer transfer market. I can't wait to see the next star(s) signing for the Liverpool reds, a franchise that has grown profoundly under FSG, moves propelled by a group of top sports sciences researchers(white) and their innovative, effective-proven mathematical approaches.

after reading those links RIP nightcat 

We are not doomed. Far from it.

We are exceptionally privileged to have white american people of advanced intelligence in charge of this incredible franchise. Our priority product is growing in value and the benefits from our innovative transfer football democracy are evident. FSG are fantastic football franchise owners. They have real respect on investment and legacy. They expand their country's fabulous reputation on foreign affairs and their great, articulate culture.

• Upvote 1

We are exceptionally privileged to have white american people of advanced intelligence in charge of this incredible franchise. Our priority product is growing in value and the benefits from our innovative transfer football democracy are evident. FSG are fantastic football franchise owners. They have real respect on investment and legacy. They expand their country's fabulous reputation on foreign affairs and their great, articulate culture.

Fake somalian yesman

I think everyone wishes (s)he was from Boston, New York, Atlanta, Philadelphia with some distant but firm roots from Ireland, England, Germany, Scandinavia or Scotland. These are the highly intelligent people that run and should run everything. From your local football franchise to, essentially, the planet with its lands, its oceans and its atmosphere. Who did you expect to own and to run everything, the Chinese or some random Africans? Those people are our role models.

• Upvote 2

I think everyone wishes (s)he was from Boston, New York, Atlanta, Philadelphia with some distant but firm roots from Ireland, England, Germany, Scandinavia or Scotland. These are the highly intelligent people that run and should run everything. From your local football franchise to, essentially, the planet with its lands, its oceans and its atmosphere. Who did you expect to own and to run everything, the Chinese or some random Africans? Those people are our role models.

Seek help you fucking mentalist.

• Upvote 2

I support Celtic FC not Anglo-Celtic FC.

Mr Cat is on form. Keep this up and you will be recruited by Donald Trump to write his speeches.

Mr Cat is on form. Keep this up and you will be recruited by Donald Trump to write his speeches.

I don't think I am qualified enough, especially since I am not of an ethnic background of advanced intelligence. I am simply expressing my honest and objective views as a response to changes in the moderation approach of this forum.

It would be a privilege to have Mr Trump or Mrs Clinton running our planet. They are both very successful and intelligent and above all they come from the right ethnic backgrounds. Nonetheless, some knowledgeable people(all white) suggest that Hilary would be a more contemporary and relevant option, as a pure white, posh lesbian.

Klopp on the transfer committee: "I don’t think it makes sense that you give one person the whole power, that’s why we have democracy."

So Klopp is using the same strategy as at Dortmund, as I've said before lets hope Klopp was turning water to wine and not that Zorc was providing him with top players.

• Downvote 3

Klopp on the transfer committee: "I don’t think it makes sense that you give one person the whole power, that’s why we have democracy."

So Klopp is using the same strategy as at Dortmund, as I've said before lets hope Klopp was turning water to wine and not that Zorc was providing him with top players.

I bet you like Smart Price Jaffa Cakes.
  • Upvote 3

Do you ever lick batteries ? I like licking batteries.
  • Upvote 1

Fuck off Pennant,wum.

Fuck off Pennant,wum.

I've been saying the same thing for months but noone wants to accept they facts.Klopp does not have a track record of signing top players, the dof signed the players at Dortmund and the committee is still playing a big part at LFC.

I'm concerned about what will happen at LFC regarding transfers and I've given a good reason for my concerns, maybe Klopp did play a big part developing the players at Dortmund but most of them look top class to me and most managers would have done well with them.

As for you saying you thought this is a transfer thread, I'm talking about transfers and comments Klopp made today.Have I missed the rules of this forum ot something? Are we only allowed to talk about Klopp if it is positive and Rodgers if it is putting him down?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2