You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

• 5 weeks later...

He’s beyond pathetic. Whingeing about his players, the ref, the clubs failure to deliver on his wish list. Funnily enough nothing about his failure to spark up one of the most expensive ,and on paper ,talented squads in Europe

He's genuinely a horrible cunt. He could be a manager at Tesco and he'd be after getting everyone sacked.

He's genuinely a horrible cunt. He could be a manager at Tesco and he'd be after getting everyone sacked.

Imagine him being your boss in your workplace, you’d spend all day slagging him off to your workmates, he’d ask you to do something and you do it, half hearted and reluctant. Sickness would be high as the employees just can’t face going in. Productivity would be low as motivation is so low. It wouldn’t be a nice place to work.

Klopp, on the other hand. He’d ask you, you’d to it full of zeal, wanting to impress. Work would be a good place to be, full of laughs and positivity. A good craic. You’d enjoy going in, have a laugh with the boss and do some graft, fully motivated and wanting to impress.

• Upvote 1

Am excited for this season but I never write these cunts off. Fucks knows how they finished above us last season.

25 wins v 21...we drew far too many - and they still have the sign over a lot of the shite in the league.

Teams like Palace who never beat them absolutely shitting themselves against them when ahead.

• Upvote 1

25 wins v 21...we drew far too many - and they still have the sign over a lot of the shite in the league.

Teams like Palace who never beat them absolutely shitting themselves against them when ahead.

Spot on that. They came from 2-0 down to Paqlace around March and then they did something similar in their next gamePerm in our results against them and a shit run at the end of the season and thats the difference.

Satan is due to call in some favours against those spawny cunts.

He’s beyond pathetic. Whingeing about his players, the ref, the clubs failure to deliver on his wish list. Funnily enough nothing about his failure to spark up one of the most expensive ,and on paper ,talented squads in Europe

One of the stark contrasts is the demenour of the two managers, but what struck me most about watching the manc friendly was when there was a water beak Mourinho spent the whole time arguing with the referee; the camera cut to Klopp discussing movement with our players individually.

He would rather look for an excuse than rely on his own ability to remedy the situation on the pitch.

I think in a couple of years' time it will be revealed he has mental health issues and I will likely feel guilty, but for now I just love seeing his smacked arse face pulling everyone around him down.

I genuinely feel sorry for the American Man United fans who went to that game last night only for the manager of the team they follow to basically call them idiots for doing so.

He could have just said 'even though we didn't have a full strength team and lost the game, our fans were fantastic and got behind us all game' and it would have made them feel like they were part of the club.

But he had to get a titty lip instead, what a monumental bellend

• Upvote 1

One of the stark contrasts is the demenour of the two managers, but what struck me most about watching the manc friendly was when there was a water beak Mourinho spent the whole time arguing with the referee; the camera cut to Klopp discussing movement with our players individually.

He would rather look for an excuse than rely on his own ability to remedy the situation on the pitch.

I think in a couple of years' time it will be revealed he has mental health issues and I will likely feel guilty, but for now I just love seeing his smacked arse face pulling everyone around him down.

We must all promise never to feel sorry for him