You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

They have probably lost a lot of potential fans in America because of that. Liverpool and Manchester City have probably gained a lot more.

Seen a video of Sturridge and Van Dijk talking to a Liverpool fan with cerebral palsy. He was absolutely made up that both of them had taken the time to talk to him and said how much of an honour it was for him to support the club. He got to meet Ian Rush later on. Hopefully one day he gets to Anfield.

Imagine if he was a Man Utd fan and then got that reaction from Mourinho?.

We seem to have a good following in America and the tour looks like it has capitalised on that.

• Upvote 2

Its his 3rd season there isnt it.

Isn't this the norm,win something early and by the 3rd season fans and players get sick of his shit. He becones more amd more petulant,the media starts to turn the screws and he can't handle it and causes as much shit as possible so he gets the boot

Its his 3rd season there isnt it.

Isn't this the norm,win something early and by the 3rd season fans and players get sick of his shit. He becones more amd more petulant,the media starts to turn the screws and he can't handle it and causes as much shit as possible so he gets the boot

1st season buys the bus.

2nd season parks the bus.

3rd season throws the team under the bus.

Then starts over at the next club.

• Upvote 9

They have probably lost a lot of potential fans in America because of that. Liverpool and Manchester City have probably gained a lot more.

Seen a video of Sturridge and Van Dijk talking to a Liverpool fan with cerebral palsy. He was absolutely made up that both of them had taken the time to talk to him and said how much of an honour it was for him to support the club. He got to meet Ian Rush later on. Hopefully one day he gets to Anfield.

Imagine if he was a Man Utd fan and then got that reaction from Mourinho?.

We seem to have a good following in America and the tour looks like it has capitalised on that.

Wonder what the fan ratio was last night? Seemed to be way more of us than them I bet the man u money men wont be happy with that. Then having that fool slamming his team and fans it's been a pr disaster for them. When for years they've been an absolute machine in promotion and marketing hopefully this will hurt them some bit.

He snuck up behind another coach and tried to gouge his eye.

On national TV in front of millions.

Says it all about Mourinho, then and now.

Of all the things he has said or done, this is the one that sticks out as the most cowardly & cuntish of the lot. It was the thing I thought that would prevent Manchester United from employing him. It would certainly prevent him from getting work in almost any other industry.

Spot on that. They came from 2-0 down to Paqlace around March and then they did something similar in their next gamePerm in our results against them and a shit run at the end of the season and thats the difference.

Satan is due to call in some favours against those spawny cunts.

Let's fucking hope so!

This might be a reasonable place to point out that amongst all the people wanking themselves silly over a win in a glorified kick about, we have failed to beat Man Utd in a league match since March 2014, during which time they have won three major trophies when we've won fuck all. They also finished six points ahead of us in May.

• Upvote 2

This might be a reasonable place to point out that amongst all the people wanking themselves silly over a win in a glorified kick about, we have failed to beat Man Utd in a league match since March 2014, during which time they have won three major trophies when we've won fuck all. They also finished six points ahead of us in May.

Nope, I think you’re looking for redacfe.com mate

Nope, I think you’re looking for redacfe.com mate

I'm really not.

I'm looking for a sense of perspective from some people.

Things might go to shit for them this season (and I sincerely hope they fucking do) but until then I will not be shouting my mouth off. They beat us 3-1 in the US when Van Gaal took over & look at how that worked out for them, means absolutely fuck all.

• Upvote 1

All this media nonsense it just nonsense for the media. They will be in top shape come August 10 and wipe the floor with Leicester. They were pretty comfortable runners up last season and Mourinho will set up a very hard to beat team again this season. Rule them out at your own peril.

• Upvote 1

I'm really not.

I'm looking for a sense of perspective from some people.

Things might go to shit for them this season (and I sincerely hope they fucking do) but until then I will not be shouting my mouth off. They beat us 3-1 in the US when Van Gaal took over & look at how that worked out for them, means absolutely fuck all.

I agree that we need to beat them this season. We’ve beaten better Man United sides with worse players than we currently have. It’s not like their ‘tactics’ against us should be any great surprise.

That win in 2014 was fantastic. They were a shambles. Was it also the game where Gerrard took Fellaini out of it?

• Upvote 1