You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Lario said:

I presume the Johnson doesn't believe that Trump is going to give him a good trade deal?

Trump will dry bum him, and only do what's best for 'merica. 

I don't think he really gives a shit about the trade deal itself, probably more bothered about lining the pockets of himself and his mates instead in the process.

12 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Without the exiled Tories and the Change UK weirdos I don’t think the numbers are there even if the Lib Dems back Corbyn. Think this thread explains it quite well. 

Yeah, but there'd be a lot more pressure on them to do so if the Lib Dems did stop fucking about.

And just fucking lol at another cunt in that thread suggesting Ken bastard Clarke again. Jesus Christ. Brexit has completely melted people's brains.

8 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Yeah, but there'd be a lot more pressure on them to do so if the Lib Dems did stop fucking about.

And just fucking lol at another cunt in that thread suggesting Ken bastard Clarke again. Jesus Christ. Brexit has completely melted people's brains.

I honestly don’t see the former Tories voting in a Labour PM no matter what and certainly not Corbyn, and the numbers don’t seem to be there without them. Hope I’m wrong like. 

Give it Giggseh.

Either that, or - if the Lib Dems really want to be part of the cross-party opposition to No Deaĺ - they could join all the other parties on the opposion benches in acceding to the temporary and limited leadership of someone who is already doing the job of Leader of the Opposition. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Professor Dougan has been looking at Johnson's proposals.

You'll be surprised to know they're a sack of shit.

Wait until the EU have their say later today. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Noise coming from Gove that some Labour MPs are prepared to vote for Johnson's plan. Anything for a quiet life in their constituencies including trashing the GFA and turning the UK into a tax haven on steroids.

He was saying that on 'Peston' last night, although he was talking a load of bollocks for the majority of that interview. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, skend04 said:

There are a few flakes but hope they realise this is just a ruse to get the No Deal they crave. 

It really doesn't matter if the EU don't play ball with Johnson's tinkered deal. They can vote all they like in Parliament. That would then bring a 'No Deal' back in play as the favourite, but a No Deal just isn't going to happen. 

Those that have said they would vote for it have all added the condition that it requires agreement with the EU first which it wont get in its current form.

To be fair to them, if the EU did agree then I think it would fly through Parliament.

Guest Pistonbroke
10 minutes ago, M_B said:

Those that have said they would vote for it have all added the condition that it requires agreement with the EU first which it wont get in its current form.

To be fair to them, if the EU did agree then I think it would fly through Parliament.

I doubt the EU will agree to it as it won't be legally binding and the DUP can veto shit at a later date for example. The EU will give it a mixed approach and say this and that need addressing=extension. 

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Apparently making a statement to mps some time 

Probably an unanswerable statement along the l9nes of

"I am not here to answer questions I am here to deliver Brexit on October the 31st deal or no deal" then go and break the law somewhere. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Apparently making a statement to mps some time 

2 billion in pay rises for politicians across the board plus free cocaine, hookers and rent boys.