You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ludogorets v Liverpool UEFA CL Wed 26 Nov

Guest davelfc

I'm alright, I've just got a bit of a cold this week, I can hack it..........

That's the trouble.  None of us on here (or very few) will actually have the sense to fuck the whole package off.  The hook is in, always has been, always will be.

The expression is correct, supporting this club is a way of life, and we're fucking stuck with it.

Any clue on the team? Not many did themselves with honour against Palace. What are the chances they'll be out there on Weds?

By right half the team that played against palace should be fucked right off but Rodgers has been sticking stupidly to his best mates so I won't be surprised to see Lovren Johnson and Balotelli playing. They all play and we're fucked.

Same team that played against Real away and we'll get a result. Hope Hendo is back, at least for the energy he brings to the middle of the park.

wow you really do relish in the failure of this football club.

26 points to safety, you have inspired me Paco, shall I make the thread or would you prefer?.

On a more serious note I am actually more upbeat than most and feel we can get top 4 if the manager does his job and stops pissing around. We should qualify from the group, these are canon fodder despite us making them look decent and Basle will crumble at Anfield.

Right, no more lets play the players behind the players:

In goal Brendan Rodgers can play, experience what its like to play behind his own defence.

Right back Ian Ayre, chained to his Harley, hopefully up against a marauding left winger.

Left Back Ian Ayre, SINCE HE WANTS 3 JOBS LETS GIVE HIM 3 JOBS

Centre back Ian Ayre, should show the same protection to Rodgers in this match than in Rodgers whole tenure.

Centre back John Henry, again lets see if he bothers turning up to protect Rodgers. I had considered him for DM since we see one of them about the rate he bothers to visit

DM Mike Gordon, who is he? What does he do? Perfect for a Rodgers dm. Try and find information on this man is like trying to work out who the DM is.

CM 

Dave Fallows, the man city many fangled fandangoed man money mangle man who made a living buying overpriced shite at City and letting the likes of Sturridge, Micah Richards and Stephen Ireland, etc, etc squander in the background until enough money spent eventually made Aguero, a player we had been after for many years beforehand turn up. Oh and didnt them cunts sign Balotelli, its ok its only arab money, lets see how good the prick is at footy.

AM Barry Hunter, a lower divison football man who once managed Rushden and Diamonds until they were relegated, probably our best chance but this is sadly the champions league.

I cant imagine how badly our transfers would have been last summer if we hadnt had this mans invaluable input.

RW Micheal Edwards, HEAD OF PERFORMANCE

Mr Moneytesticle himself, spunking on kleenex is not quite good enough for this man, he wants to use our banknotes to wipe his helmet after his ego driven climate modeling based aquisition of players or there derivitives and repacked as toxic loans. Make him run the line and do the graveyard shift, never done a days work in his life.

CF Well we've no more committee members left so Im appointing Mario Balotelli to centre forward, a player no other club will sign and who is the sole reason for not having a transfer committee if anyone ever needed one, least of all the club of Shankly. May as well just put Mario in charge of incoming transfers since thats the best they can come up with.

After tha game no member of this team is allowed to leave the pitch and must stay in Ludogrets forever.

• Upvote 3

Moreno-----------Skrtel---------------Kolo----------------Manquillo

Sterling-------Lucas--------Can--------------Lallana

Lambert----------------Borini

Why not? I'm not slagging Stevie but he's been as shite as everyone else and the truth is we've played the best game in the CL without him. Rodgers is losing the players, I'm afraid, and the best way to assert his control is to show that no one is sacred.

Moreno-----------Skrtel---------------Kolo----------------Manquillo

Sterling-------Lucas--------Can--------------Lallana

Lambert----------------Borini

Why not? I'm not slagging Stevie but he's been as shite as everyone else and the truth is we've played the best game in the CL without him. Rodgers is losing the players, I'm afraid, and the best way to assert his control is to show that no one is sacred.

I'd agree, but the gap between Lambert and Borini is letting this down somewhat. Move them closer together and I'll be on your side.

Lucas has to play in this one. He's a better dm than Gerrard. We can't afford to concede early in this one because if we do were out, our attack doesn't look capable of scoring in 2s and 3s at the moment. If we keep it tight and nick one its a good result and it comes down to Basle at home.

I'd go.

Mignolet

Manquillo

Toure

Skrtel

Moreno

Lucas

Can

Lallana

Countinho

Sterling

Balotelli

Lucas has to play in this one. He's a better dm than Gerrard. We can't afford to concede early in this one because if we do were out, our attack doesn't look capable of scoring in 2s and 3s at the moment. If we keep it tight and nick one its a good result and it comes down to Basle at home.

I'd go.

Mignolet

Manquillo

Toure

Skrtel

Moreno

Lucas

Can

Lallana

Countinho

Sterling

Balotelli

Same team for me, but Borini in for Balotelli, and more of a 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-1-2.

Same team for me, but Borini in for Balotelli, and more of a 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-1-2.

I know Balotelli's not up to much at the moment but I just think Borini and Sterling, whilst a world apart in terms of ability, are too similar in height and physical presence. If told to stay in the middle and occupy 2 centre backs Balotelli could be useful, leaving Sterling a bit more space.

I know Balotelli's not up to much at the moment but I just think Borini and Sterling, whilst a world apart in terms of ability, are too similar in height and physical presence. If told to stay in the middle and occupy 2 centre backs Balotelli could be useful, leaving Sterling a bit more space.

If we wanted physical presence I'd go with Lambert, but I can see them having a decent amount of the ball, or rather, I can't see us having much in their third. Therefore we need players who will work hard and can drag defenders about. Even if Borini doesn't have a shot in the whole game he's less likely to be offside 12 times, and more likely to create a bit of space for Sterling, Coutinho, etc.

• Upvote 1