You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On a forum that advocates fucking animals over eating them, some support of Trump, obscene drawings mocking Michael Barrymore’s pool party, wanking in public toilets & beans on a fry up (amongst other such atrocities), I think this is the worst thing I’ve read. Ever.

I used to like you Bob, can’t lie, I’ve lost all respect for you & a piece of me has died along the way.

I’ve never watched a single episode and never will.

• Upvote 3

On a forum that advocates fucking animals over eating them, some support of Trump, obscene drawings mocking Michael Barrymore’s pool party, wanking in public toilets & beans on a fry up (amongst other such atrocities), I think this is the worst thing I’ve read. Ever.

I used to like you Bob, can’t lie, I’ve lost all respect for you & a piece of me has died along the way.

You're as entitled to thinking rubbish things are great as the next man, Scott, but it really isn't much cop.

It was interesting that my mates that are well into it didn't actually disagree with me telling them I thought it was crap 4 episodes in, and rather just said "stick with it".

To me that's implicit acceptance that I'm right, but that it probably gets better.

I accept that one thing I'm missing here is the ability to share the experience with others. The 'water cooler' conversations, if you will. And that's my fault and I think people tend to enjoy these sorts of things more when they're part of a pack.

But I also missed that opportunity with The Sopranos and the first 3 series of Breaking Bad, but that didn't reduce my enjoyment of those because they're actually really good.

Oh, and I'd add that you "used to like me" - and having respect for me - are up there with some of the abhorrent things you mention.

I'm a dick.

I've tried Game of Thrones and thought it wasn't particularly good, I've sat through a couple of them since as the Mrs absolutely loves it, just can't see what the fuss is about. I'm with you Bob.

Fuck yeah! Hear that Scotty, my man?

Finally got round to watching the first series of game of thrones.

If I'd not heard how good it was by so many people I'd have given up after 3 episodes, and to be honest if my other half didn't want to watch it I'd be calling it a day after one series.

Not very good. Poor acting on the most part, dreadful writing/dialogue and utterly dislike or characters throughout.

Ok, it had some good bits here and there, but very much disappointed so far.

4/10

I don't do anything wear everyone is dressed in shades of grey

Champ, on 08 Nov 2017 - 3:52 PM, said:

Against a background of grey?

Nah, the bits set in the North are filmed in Iceland and Northern Ireland so that's a bit grey, but then you get Dubrovnik and Morocco and various other sunny and colourful places. There's a whole real life fashion thing around Game of Thrones as well I believe. Swank dresses and whatnot.

Nah, the bits set in the North are filmed in Iceland and Northern Ireland so that's a bit grey, but then you get Dubrovnik and Morocco and various other sunny and colourful places. There's a whole real life fashion thing around Game of Thrones as well I believe. Swank dresses and whatnot.

Perhaps what I should have said is that I dont do 'fantasy', in any shade

Perhaps what I should have said is that I dont do 'fantasy', in any shade

Yes, that might have made it a bit more obvious! I’ve got friends like that who just won’t watch anything fantasy. Even when you explain it’s mostly about politics and sex they say “yeah but it’s got magic and dragons in it. Do not want”.