You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't even know what a torrent is.

I'm pretty happy with my dvd/blue collection & Netflix to be honest, I've got about 100 things that I've taped on my Tivo box to watch as well.

I do get a row for saying 'taped' though, 'Things that make you realise you're getting older'.

• Upvote 2

I don't even know what a torrent is.

I'm pretty happy with my dvd/blue collection & Netflix to be honest, I've got about 100 things that I've taped on my Tivo box to watch as well.

I do get a row for saying 'taped' though, 'Things that make you realise you're getting older'.

At last, I've found somebody who doesn't stare at me like I have 2 heads because I say I can't be bothered going on torrent or streaming sites or 'chipping' firesticks ( whatever that is ) and is quite happy to pay Virgin Media for the simple life and actually watch sports live rather than swapping eight different sites of almost unwatchable pictures, minutes behind the action. ( Sky Atlantic would be nice I suppose )

At last, I've found somebody who doesn't stare at me like I have 2 heads because I say I can't be bothered going on torrent or streaming sites or 'chipping' firesticks ( whatever that is ) and is quite happy to pay Virgin Media for the simple life and actually watch sports live rather than swapping eight different sites of almost unwatchable pictures, minutes behind the action. ( Sky Atlantic would be nice I suppose )

You are not alone

Fucking loving Luke Cage. Episode 3 where he fucks shit up on an epic scale while listening to Bring Da Ruckus by The Wu-Tang Clan is boss. Amazing musical guest appearances too: Raphael Saadiq, Faith Evans and Charles Bradley already. Brilliant.

Woah,tough crowd.

As for Cowboy films how about The Good the Bad and the Ugly? Unforgiven? Fistful of Dollars/Dynamite?

There are some great westerns alongside the shite.

Yep, there are some good uns I'll admit that but Ive found since I passed 16 years of age, the genre doesnt appeal to me any more. I'll stick with westworld (there are supposed to be two other 'worlds' ie Roman and Middle Ages afterall) for more episodes to see where its headed but the story line was typical jj abrams crap in my opinion.

And being a female I thought saving about £50 a month on sky subscriptions might pique your interest.

Oh well,its you dinosaurs own fault then.

I thought 'being female' would exclude me from having any interest in saving money on anything

• Upvote 1