You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The original Westworld was ace and I recommend checking it out for anyone that hasn't seen it. Have been looking forward to the series for a couple of years now since it was first green lit, looks like it's not a complete copy of the film.

Only problem is that it's on Sky Atlantic which is slightly frustrating as I'm on Virgin Media.

Watched Westworld on Kodi, very good start to the series.

Cracking but of acting by Mr Abernackie. Can't wait for it to all kick off.

9/10

Totally agree. Very,very good and has real promise.

Only let down is a fuckin awful British actor(not Anthony Hopkins of course) who lists credits as Holby City.

I wish I had waited until whole series finished as I will be hooked on this now.

Man In The High Castle 6.5/10. Not bad but just not particularly great.

Ash vs Evil Dead series 2 episode 1, more blood soaked mayhem from our eponymous demented hero and his gang of rarfs.

Wise-crackingly majestic. 9/10

Watch on Exodus / Kodi.

I really enjoyed the first season although it was a bit patchy but this first episode was a jump in quality all round. Bodes well for the remainder of the season.

Finished Luke Cage. 8/10.

A little slow at times, and the main villain was a bit hammy, but otherwise it was an enjoyable slice of hokum with a charismatic lead character, nice hints to 70's blaxploitation and Shaft films updated for today, and a quality cross-section of black music.

I watched the film of Westworld the other night for the first time ever. It was alright. I think i was expecting a little more, but it was still OK. What surprised me was not that it was written by Michael Crichton, but directed by him as well. I had no idea that he had ever directed anything. 

Westworld. Hmmmm. I love sci fi but Im not keen on cowboy stories. The opening episode was a bit slow burning for me. I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it pans out and whether the pace picks up.

As far as opening episodes go, it didnt grab me. 4.5 out of 10 for now.

Westworld. Hmmmm. I love sci fi but Im not keen on cowboy stories. The opening episode was a bit slow burning for me. I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it pans out and whether the pace picks up.

As far as opening episodes go, it didnt grab me. 4.5 out of 10 for now.

Woah,tough crowd.

As for Cowboy films how about The Good the Bad and the Ugly? Unforgiven? Fistful of Dollars/Dynamite?

There are some great westerns alongside the shite.